Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

FREE SM to CSV Conversion for Guitar Mode

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Guys, I created a .SM (From Arrow Vortex) to .CSV Converter for your custom Guitar songs. Currently its now in testing phase. Just upload your .sm file here and I'll send back the converted file.

Enjoy!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sak Noel - Loca People (Radio edit)

includes 4k+8k, also a discord id/social links will be useful

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you!

Skrillex - Kyoto (feat. Sirah)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Guys, I created a .SM (From Arrow Vortex) to .CSV Converter for your custom Guitar songs. Currently its now in testing phase. Just upload your .sm file here and I'll send back the converted file.

Enjoy!

Hoobastank - The Reason (cover by The9)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Enjoy!

Hoobastank - The Reason (cover by The9)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello
please help to
convert
thank you!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, is there any tutorial how to create notes in guitar mode?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Enjoy!

Someone help me to convert this .sm please :)

Back