Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] CHN 12.4 Server/Client Files (Working for Win8/10 Fixed)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Jakup - [Release] CHN 12.4 Server/Client Files (Working for Win8/10 Fixed) - RaGEZONE Forums

Trello Board( )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello and welcome to my Topic.
Today I decided to make the Audition Development again and post again the 12.4 Server files.
I also made a fix for making it work for under Windows 8/10.
Currently the Client only works under 64 Bit because I was lazy to create one for 32 Bit.

I will provide the following stuff to make your life easier as possible.

-Unpacked Audition
-Updated CPS Anticheat to make it Work for under Windows 8 and 10
- The official 12.4 Client

-English Charset / Font
- The server files
-SQLYoq :
-T3Enter of localhost (/t3enter qzv5TTNleAIpWasEncodeByHuuDuyen)
- My modifed files:
- Love

I try to make it easy as possible.

STEP 1
Firstly you are downloading and installing the 12.4 Version of China Audition under the following URL (Client: http://bit.ly/AUCNClient (google drive ) or ) and install it.

STEP 2
After you installed the 12.4 Server Client you also need to download the Server Files otherwise you cant play or work on it. LOL.

Download Link:

STEP 3
After you download the Server Files, unpack the zip Archive to your Desktop or where else you want to have it ready. For the easiest method put it under your C:\ folder.

STEP 4
After you decided where you want to unpack your Server Files you also need to change the Configuration of the Mysql Server. If you want to do that you go now in the "AuChina12.4" folder and there you will see a folder named "mysql" enter that folder and open the my.ini with your favorite text editor.

STEP 5

When you opened the "my.ini" in the mysql folder you search now for the following two lines:

#Path to installation directory. All paths are usually resolved relative to this.basedir="C:\Users\Jak\Desktop\12.9\mysql"#Path to the database rootdatadir="C:\Users\Jak\Desktop\12.9\mysql\Data"

EDIT THE PATH
EXAMPLE:
You have the folder in C:\ it will be like
"C:\FOLDERNAME\mysql"
and
"C:\FOLDERNAME\mysql\data" !!!!!!!!!!!!!

STEP 6

When you edited it correctly you also now go in the bin folder and double click on mysqld.exe
Normally it should open for 2-3 seconds and close.

STEP 7
- Open your Sqlyog Application and click Create New Connection on the upper left of the application. - Mysql Host Address : 127.0.0.1Username : audition-kr Password : modoaudition
Port : 3306. - After that go to auditionccu database table serverlist check if the ip address is 127.0.0.1.
If not simple change the ip address.

STEP 8

Now you can go in the Server folder and open the following exe in this order.

-Messengerserver.exe
-Loginserver.exe
-LoginDBAgent.exe
-ItemDBServer.exe
-GameDBAgent.exe
-AuditionGameServer.exe

(I will dont include the other files because for that you need to find out yourself.)

Step 9(IMPORTANT)

Now you need to apply my fix to make 12.4 Work under Windows 8/10 If you havent download the fix yet you find it under the following link:
- My modifed files:

Unpack my modifed files and you will see two stuff inside:

a Windows folder
and a Audition Fix.zip

firstly you copy the Windows folder where Windows is installed.
The reason for that is that it contains the updated CPS driver of Audition China what is making 12.4 Working under Windows 8 and 10

After you applied the cps.sys in your syswow64 folder in Windows copy all content from "Audition Fix" and insert it into your Audition 12.4 Folder.
Also make sure that the cps.sys is only readable.

STEP 10

After you followed Step 9 you go now in your 12.4 Client Folder(Where you installed Audition China) and make a shortcut of the Audition.exe with the following Argument:

/t3enter qzv5TTNleAIpWasEncodeByHuuDuyen

After you applied the argument to the shortcut you copy it now in your Desktop.

STEP 11:

After you copied your shortcut on your Desktop just right click on it and start Audition as administrator.
If you followed all the steps and read all carefully you should be able to see the login screen.

To Login use the following account:

nonclg
wxwskld
PIN 111111

STEP 12:
Voila, you installed the 12.4 Server properly under Windows 8 and 10.
If you wish to setup the PHP Website just download any php tool like (xampp/phpnow) or whatever and copy the htdocs folder from your 12.4 Server folders and change the Config.AuWeb.php under "\AuChina12.4\www\##xiaoxixi"

If you have any questions, dont mind to ask under this topic.

I just wanted to give people a chance to have their 12.4 Server workable under Windows 8 and 10 and post something here.
You guys also can work on it too if you can Reverse Engineering, it brings everything already but mostly you need to rebuild.

Sincerly,
Jakup

P.S dont forget to hit the like button jaja​

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I forgot to say if you guys want to fix the server files like gameserver.exe is closing you go in the script folder and delete all slks which file size have 0kb.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mirror Link for Client 12.4

another mirror

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
all configured, all running fine but cant log in.i always get Login Error 8. and error 64 on agentdb server. What means? Dont work for me. thanks.------Fixed deleting all scripts on dbserver with 0kb size.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello! Create exe file through what? Stuck on this point where it is indicated to create a shortcut. I do not rummage about it :mad:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello! Create exe file through what? Stuck on this point where it is indicated to create a shortcut. I do not rummage about it :mad:

Right click on the shortcut and properties. Add a space and add that /t3nter code on the direction link.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry but Auchina 12.4 Server file can't download can you fix it ?

Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
If the client links die, I'm not going to reupload it. (7.5GB)

Game Client (repacked: 7.3GB):
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
Server Files (repacked: 107MB):
Modded Files (THE FIX)(repacked: 138MB):
I provide no support, this is just a re-upload.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is there a way to not make the "player" move a file to the windows folder and still get it to work?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
all configured, all running fine but cant log in.i always get Login Error 8. and error 64 on agentdb server. What means? Dont work for me. thanks.------Fixed deleting all scripts on dbserver with 0kb size.
i install audition offline 12.4 on win 10 but error login 8. help me fix it. you said delete all script on dbserver but i dont know how to do about it?
delete dabatase? or delete file log in mysql server? :(
photo pls!!!

repost link:
file on windows and folder game
https://drive.google.com/u/0/uc?id=1TXbKD7AbcFL2IH_9ZUIHL4jV4Y5vPYNj&export=download
file server
https://drive.google.com/u/0/uc?id=1ng88CBRYC_4Px6OUCf4Y1hssK4ubOqH8&export=download

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i install audition offline 12.4 on win 10 but error login 8. help me fix it. you said delete all script on dbserver but i dont know how to do about it?
delete dabatase? or delete file log in mysql server? :(
photo pls!!!

repost link:
file on windows and folder game

file server

I'm a bit late but i've just tested this. just remove the 0kb slks files from AuditionGameServer's script folder

My problem now is how do I cancel the ad box? I can't seem to see the PIN window. I'm not sure what I did before but I managed to click away and enter the PIN. However, I was not able to enter any Channel. Also, is there anyway to use windows mode?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
when i use

nonclg
wxwskld
PIN 111111

client close any way how to create new account ?

Back