Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] CHN 12.4 Server/Client Files (Working for Win8/10 Fixed)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys,
someone managed to put it in windowed mode and minimize, I still couldn't, could someone help me?
--' edit

I redid the windowed mode, if anyone is interested just send me a private message!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi i can find client english or TH in ? it can use with version 12.4

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes, u really need that to run website
Yess, thank you. It works 100%. But there is english patch or english client for this offline games? I'm having trouble when i select song with vietnamese language. . I dont know the tittle of the song.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yess, thank you. It works 100%. But there is english patch or english client for this offline games? I'm having trouble when i select song with vietnamese language. . I dont know the tittle of the song.
Sorry but that not unavailable at this moment, also not have Vietnamese songs in 12.4, idk what Vietnamese song in 12.4. Almost is chinese, korean and international song :3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Error 1 (mysql.exe):
Error 2

I did everything exactly according to the instructions..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Error 1 (mysql.exe):
Error 2

I did everything exactly according to the instructions..
Please using mysqld in server folder. Check and fix adress to that folder again :3. Thanks you
U can watch my video. Here is way to run it (Sorry, I so lazy to make English tutorial: )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much, everything turned out to be running. I have a question, do you still have the files from the video? And whether you can provide them?..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You don't know what it is? What could be the problem?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Please using mysqld in server folder. Check and fix adress to that folder again :3. Thanks you
U can watch my video. Here is way to run it (Sorry, I so lazy to make English tutorial: )
if mysqld not running how to fix?

Back