Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

O2Jam Live - The Living O2Jam Live

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
- O2Jam Cube - The Best O2Jamming Experiences

Hi O2Jammers.

This is not new private server. The close beta server is already opened since June 5, 2007. Well, it's not a long time. But it's not new too.

This PS serve some new awesome features.
- Nice Website Design
- Friendly Community Members
- Shoutbox on the Community Forum
- Brand New Interface (Seasonly changed. For example, we serve a different Interface at christmas week on the future. We are currently using the default interface [with a little modification] because this is not christmas week :p)
- Partially English Language. Handy for people who can't read Chinese language.
- In-Game Itemshop (Hey, It was not cumbersome web-based item purchasing! It's In-Game. Really purchase the items in the game~!)
- Gift Items
- Top 1000 Jammers
- In-Game Jammunity with LiveShop inside
- Guild! (You can join or make a new guild)
- A lot of songs available
- 3 (Three) In-Game Currency [GEM, LivePoint, and LiveCoupon]
- 2 Methods of purchasing items (Deliver It! and LivePay)
- Secure payments with Shopping Pin Code
- User Status! (You can put your own status. It's simply like Busy, Available, Playing, Be Right Back, or something like that ^^ Let users knows that you are currently playing)
- 2 Levels of GM (GM and Sub-GM)
- Friends List
- Messaging System
- 4 Nice Notecharters (Including 1 Composer) from various countries
- Nice Automatic Patcher. You will be reminded automatically before start the game if there are new patches
- Music Shop
- Fast Instant Registration ( You will be registered under 1 minute i think ;) )
- Notice in the Patcher with Server Status. So user will knows if the server turned off.

It's nice? I think so.
But please note that we didn't use the official webdatas. We made it by ourself. Not hack it from the official servers.
The Close Beta 1 period is already opened 11 days ago. We allow 10 accounts registration at that time. Please note that our Close Beta 2 period will be opened soon. Probably 1-3 days to go with some improvements in the game. Fixed bugs, new features, new songs, and more.

We've planned that we will allow 30 accounts registration in the Close Beta 2 period. Check out our website and forum for more information related to our server. Find out how to join and to be a tester~!

Note: All close beta accounts will be deleted when Open Beta period started.

Our Forum (It's not specific (O2Cube-only) forum. It was a community. But don't worry, There's O2Cubeforum which ppls must use english lang there) :
Our Homepage (It's under construction! hehe) :
Our Music Library (To complete your songs~But under construction too :D) :

Be a tester right now!
If you really wanna try our server performance right now, please contact me then I will make a close beta account for you.

Instant Registration is not available on Close Beta period 1. It will be available at Close Beta period 2, but it's limited to 30 accounts.
Prepare yourself for this extreme O2Jamming experiences!

Best Regards,

PS. Here's some screenshots. (Click it for bigger size)
Login Screen

Waiting Room

Music Shop

Top 1000 Jammers

Nice Automatic Patcher (Without Server Status =\ I haven't update it)
O2MOO - O2Jam Live - The Living O2Jam Live - RaGEZONE Forums

=\ The screenshot is enough for now

Keep in touch with this thread, and you will be updated.
*Small-Gray Texts = No longer like that =\ plan changed?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We've planned to open the registration when the Close Beta 2 period arrived.
With some new features like User Status and Friends System.

We're not serving unlimited rings since the Itemshop is fully working. You MUST purchase for those rings, items/avatars, and Premium Songs.

What is Premium Songs?
Simply like P2P (Pay to Play) Songs. But we'rent using real money. Only just for fun. All you need to purchase those songs is GEMs or iCashes. (iCash is another currency in our server)

How to get iCash?
Posting in our forum as you like. But please, do not SPAM. You will earn 1 iPoint per new post/thread. Then, go to our LiveShop. Purchase iCash Exchangements Card. This transaction only needs your iPoints in the forum. (It's still free uh?) Once you have purchased the Exchangements Card, you will get a form of codes. Go to our homepage, then visit MY ACCOUNT. Once you have logged in, choose REFILL ICASH then enter the given codes then you are done!

(GEM, iPoint, and iCash is not implemented yet until Open Beta period)
Keep in touch with this thread to keep you up to date~

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
When will the 2nd closed beta or Open beta be launched?
Or can you reg me an account right now?
I'd be very thankfull!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
we've planned that we'll begin the close beta 2 period and open the registration tomorrow ^^
so please be patience k

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
we've planned that we'll begin the close beta 2 period and open the registration tomorrow ^^
so please be patience k

Alright!
But why is it limited to just 30 accounts..
Is the servers connection to slow to handle more? :tongue:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No. We've changed our plan.
Look at the bottom of the post.
O2MOO said:
*Small-Gray Texts = No longer like that =\ plan changed?
We allow unlimited registration and the server can handle 200 players.

Check out the website tomorrow.

EDIT :
I'am really sorry that I can't open the Close Beta 2 today because of the hoster wasn't able to update the game now =\

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
No. We've changed our plan.
Look at the bottom of the post.

We allow unlimited registration and the server can handle 200 players.

Check out the website tomorrow.

EDIT :
I'am really sorry that I can't open the Close Beta 2 today because of the hoster wasn't able to update the game now =\

damnit..
so when will you launch Closed beta 2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
zzz.. the hoster is damn busy. We got 2 servers with 2 different hosters. And both of them aren't infront of their computer right now >___>

But I'am still trying. be patience.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Chinese O2Jam Client v1.5
but we prefer to download the client from our site. Because our client is a bit different with the normal client.

Back