Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

o2Jam offline server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, can anyone direct me to where i can download an offline server for o2Jam?
Becos of my limited time online, i wasn't able to practise much. That's why it'll be great if i can play the game offline.

Thank you all in advance.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
wingz8718 said:
Hi, can anyone direct me to where i can download an offline server for o2Jam?
Becos of my limited time online, i wasn't able to practise much. That's why it'll be great if i can play the game offline.

Thank you all in advance.
No such thing...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You can download O2Mania which is a offline O2Jam, DJMax, Vos and Beatmania emulator over at

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
where i can download an offline server for o2Jam?
in o2mania i can't read the text because it's chinese.
where i can download o2jam offline

Reaction score
Eugene10 said:
No such thing...

Wrong, there is such thing. It's a single-player server that only lets you play in a room and doesn't allow you or anyone on your lan (who can also connect) see eachother. Basically, it's a server which creates entirely different worlds for each person.

http://s8.invision free.com/O2Jam_Emu/index.php?showtopic=269&st=0 said:
I didn't want to do this, but oh well, here we go.
Some days ago i uploaded a .zip with the chinese version of O2Jam + a single-play emulator. Everything is ready to unzip and play. Though you need to copy your own music folder, because i didn't include it.

The EMULIST.dat included should work with the malaysian .OJNs, but it's REALLY recomended you make your own, using the information of YOUR .ojns. (miniguide included at the bottom of the post).

To use the emulator, make a new folder, call it anything you want, and then unzip the file there. USE FOLDER NAMES must be ON.
Run O2EmuServer.exe, and hit the button to start playing. The interface is in chinese, but if you have played with the english version, you shouldn't have any problems.

------------------ Making an EMULIST.dat file ---------------------

If you want to make your own emulist.dat, first of all, you need an empty list, i uploaded one here:

Place that on the IMAGE folder of your chinese o2jam. Then run OJNList.exe, select the right paths (the second one should point to the OJNLIST.dat you just downloaded) and click SCAN ALL SONGS.
Wait until it finishes, and press BUILD.
Now the OJNLIST.dat should contain the info of YOUR songs.
Go to the IMAGE folder again, and change the name from OJNLIST.dat to EMULIST.dat

Done, you can play now

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the link to the chinese o2jam + emulator .zip:

56 MB.

If you can, point more o2jammers to this post, it may be useful for them ;)

The emulator was made by JACK CHEN, so credit goes to him.
The OJNLIST program was made by vittee, i hope he doesn't mind i post it here, because it's an awesome program.

Oh right, thanks to danevileye for reminding me, you have to pick one of these 3 planets
wingz8718 - o2Jam offline server - RaGEZONE Forums

this is likely the most up to date single-player server setup so far.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have the server files and u can het here

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Closed and Warned for bumping an old thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back