Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

kz_3d still coming this forum?:

Reaction score
yes that to. But seem now he stuck on how to get VertexDuplicationIndices datas from the .z3m file. i have my own Z3M converter i already gave to him my source to. My converter converter from and to z3m successfully but bones is missing.

Reaction score
Let hope Alphaest will help us in this problem. Talked to kz_3d about 30minutes ago, seem still stuck there. Hope @Alphaest can help him, it will be a really great contribution.

Moooooooooooooooo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Let hope Alphaest will help us in this problem. Talked to kz_3d about 30minutes ago, seem still stuck there. Hope @Alphaest can help him, it will be a really great contribution.

His software is pay to use, so no thanks.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hmm so alpha, can you release a simple .z3m software free for this conversion? I mean to transform .z3m in .obj for example, so we can edit in 3dsmax, and so convert it back to .z3m. It will be a great contibution for RYL world, like all yours contibutions...What do you say Alpha?

Reaction score
Hmm so alpha, can you release a simple .z3m software free for this conversion? I mean to transform .z3m in .obj for example, so we can edit in 3dsmax, and so convert it back to .z3m. It will be a great contibution for RYL world, like all yours contibutions...What do you say Alpha?

+1 Thumb Up!

Yeap, or just a Z3M reverse software from obj , 3ds , max or x or etc. It will be not same as other contribution, but the MOST BIG contribution ever.

Moooooooooooooooo
Loyal Member
Reaction score

No. Thats why i got rModel.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yeah, but rmodel, you cant sell anymore, right? Or so release rmodel.:)( i know you cant). So why you dont make a separated .z3m covnerter? rmodel is a complete tool...Only need .z3m. Is not possible make a alone tool for this?

Moooooooooooooooo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah, but rmodel, you cant sell anymore, right? Or so release rmodel.:)( i know you cant). So why you dont make a separated .z3m covnerter? rmodel is a complete tool...Only need .z3m. Is not possible make a alone tool for this?
First off, I already have made a model tool, it would be boring to remake it, even in part. Secondly i can't - agreement with the rModel owner and if you think about it, it makes sense - i'll sell rModel and then release part of it for free.

So you gonna give it for free? :p
I won't be helping some third party make money off of me.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
First off, I already have made a model tool, it would be boring to remake it, even in part. Secondly i can't - agreement with the rModel owner and if you think about it, it makes sense - i'll sell rModel and then release part of it for free.

Sure Alpha, i understand...But it s only about conversion..nothing about animations etc, and other all good things that Rmodel does...Its only to convert .z3m in .obj and .obj in .z3m. Its a diferent software, too much simple...You could to drink a good wine, have a good relax time, and think with love about it..:) Rmodel is a ferrari...this will be only a car without a motor :)...Rmodel owner, wont be damaged with it...Ruins of War having alotttt of good money, and this thing wont ruins there..:).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I hope I did find a totally new way to create a working .z3m file.

IzzdihaR will test it on the real .z3m files when I send this version to him.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I hope I did find a totally new way to create a working .z3m file.

IzzdihaR will test it on the real .z3m files when I send this version to him.

We all waiting for this. I was talking with him yesterday..and he had hope about your solution:) If want, i can help test too.

Back