Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

3D Character Models

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello friends, I've been looking around for something similar for some time, but I couldnt find it, maybe you guys can help.

I'm looking for a way to have the character 3D models so I can 3D print them later on, I have little knowledge about the Priston game development side, I may have found some things that can help me like this one http://forum.ragezone.com/f399/sandurrs-smd-converter-736316/, but I can't make it work, maybe you guys have a download from the character directly, or maybe a way for me to grab them from the game?

Reaction score
If you want to export character models, you need to also include the bone file (.smb) with the model file (.smd)
Look at this: http://forum.ragezone.com/f562/notes-armors-armors-101-a-789886/

Find the bones for said model type you want to open.
Rename both smd and smb to have the same name.
Then drag the smd into sandurs smd converter. Will then convert the model into ase with bones, so you can see it properly.

DZCxMje - 3D Character Models - RaGEZONE Forums

g7h5kYX - 3D Character Models - RaGEZONE Forums

w2MufX - 3D Character Models - RaGEZONE Forums

EKsNVOI - 3D Character Models - RaGEZONE Forums

Xs3fyPZ - 3D Character Models - RaGEZONE Forums

You should know that pt models are VERY low poly count, they will look super poop as a 3d print.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you want to export character models, you need to also include the bone file (.smb) with the model file (.smd)
Look at this: http://forum.ragezone.com/f562/notes-armors-armors-101-a-789886/

Find the bones for said model type you want to open.
Rename both smd and smb to have the same name.
Then drag the smd into sandurs smd converter. Will then convert the model into ase with bones, so you can see it properly.

DZCxMje - 3D Character Models - RaGEZONE Forums

g7h5kYX - 3D Character Models - RaGEZONE Forums

w2MufX - 3D Character Models - RaGEZONE Forums

EKsNVOI - 3D Character Models - RaGEZONE Forums

Xs3fyPZ - 3D Character Models - RaGEZONE Forums

You should know that pt models are VERY low poly count, they will look super poop as a 3d print.

Oh, I see, I think I can work with that. Thanks! Where the character files are located? I only managed to find the npcs and the monsters.
Edit: My objective is to print my first character, I can work around the gray knight monster, but if theres a way to grab the aimed piece, it can cut a bit of modeling work, it would help a lot. Even the naked one, like you showed on the exemple would help too! But that would probably require the weapons files to... But anyway, Thanks in advance!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Spend 2 seconds and read that link I posted... All info and folder paths are there...
Sorry, english is not my first language, I meant like picking the model from your character, with the armor/weapon/crown/hair in one package just like the gray monster come with, but I can understand why that wouldnt be possible. Now about the link, I didnt understand what some things there meant, but reading through again I got it.(think so) And theyre very helpful. Thanks for your time!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey SunnyZ,If i work in the 3d models and use less or add polygons, they still work after export/conversion?(talking about creating a mod for bPT and ePT)

Back