Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Last available pt source code?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys!

Priston has always been my passion since i was a child, i grew up and turned to be a programmer...

I've been wanting to check on the source code of the game, learn, see how it works and maybe later on, do some changings, like wartale, for example, or maybe start creating a new version of it on Unity, Unreal etc... not a copy, a new version.

What is the last available version of the pt source code? Do you guys have a link for me?

Thanks in advance!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Found it, thanks!

SunnyZ

Do you think that is better for me use the ZeroPT source or this one that you mentioned?

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe you should take a look on both, zeropt and the 2012 source. Of course the 2012 source is not improved, but not "adapted" like zeropt, and talking about it, zeropt is a clean and improved source, but it also has bugs, you will always find something to correct.

Upvote 0
Back