Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

!!!Beware the fake ScreamingFox!!!

Over rock and under tree
Reaction score
Hello friends. Hope all is fine with you people...

A most disturbing fact has come to my attention. A person or some people are using the nickname "ScreamingFox" (along with the fox icon/avatar) on Discord and several social media platforms, pretending to be me.

This fraud artist fool people into believing they are dealing with me, and "sell" PT stuff but when people pay this scammer "disappears"...

I know that this scammer has already fooled people into buying some old maps (which are available for free) and a 'mount system' which he claims he (in this case 'me') developed. It appears he usually charges in Euros.

So, please do not deal with this fake "ScreamingFox".

(He uses that same avatar image and the same exact nickname.. so this is very not out of context)

Some FACTS:
- I do not use Discord, Facebook or Tweeter.
- I do not 'sell' stuff, I DO custom-made stuff people hire me to do.(I wont sell models that I previously made specifically for a client to a future one)
- I have not developed a 'mount system' for PT (that old video could have inspired people to developed such system but I have not developed any system for PT at all).
- I do not know or am working with any "important PT people". In fact, I did not made anything for PT in quite some time...

Over rock and under tree
Reaction score
Hopefully this scammer had not the time to do much damage...

A friend of an old client warned me about it, he even gave me some screenshots of him chatting with the fake "ScreamingFox".. It is kind of funny, the dude (the FakeScreamingFox) pretending to be very rich and high all the time, and charging thousands of Euros for stuff that is available for free.. Some clients found his behavior to be 'strange' and contacted me on Skype...

But, on the other hand, it is flattering.. xd.. it made me feel so very special or at least very charismatic =D..To think that a dude would pretend to be me in order to have some kind of profit... He must have thought "oh! this ScreamingFox is sooo goood and people surely love him, so i will pretend to be him so people will take me very seriously and be friendly..."... It made me feel like a blend between "Top Cat" (from the cartoons) and "Mr.Fox" (from the movie and book "Fantastic Mr.Fox")...

But yeah... I am learning a bit of programming, but I only use it on Unreal Engine (which i like very much and have a 'pet' game (a roguelike platformer XD)) and Unity (I am on a team that makes VR-training for some industrial stuff (that actually pays my bills =DDD), and I make all the models and sometimes a custom shader =D... I am studying some programming so i can also make the UI and earn a bit more =D..)... But for PT i really did not developed ANY system..

Sometimes i think.. that there's so much talent in the PT community, being 'wasted' making pirate servers or 'fan' stuff... They (members of the PT community) themselves could surely make a way better game, with everything people love about PT but with much much more... ...And then a 'rogue dude' appears, pretending to be an old and almost forgotten bloke from the PT modding community, and expects to have some gain from it... I feel that is low and sad since i believe that this scammer could be himself much more than me in the PT community... Perhaps the FakeScreamingFox believes more in me than he believes on himself, and I find this depressing for the FakeScreamingFox.

But, if the FakeScreamingFox cease this behavior, apologize to me personally and pays me and my friends a barbecue, I will teach him about the disciplines of 3d modeling and the rigging and animation of 3d characters.

Back