Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Priston tale 2 back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello.I am a C++, C# and Java developer.I really want back PT2 (before renewal). Who played in beta since 2009-2010 korea and europe servers will remember how it was fun.I need help to do this, i need files, client, or whatever things that i can use to decrypt and bring this game back to life. If anyone have any archives, client, files, or anything please share here or send me PM.I need people to help me too. if any it's interested please join to us.I promise try my best to bring the old KPT2 EUPT2 times again. But i need the community help to do this. Thanks..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Page:
Download link:

You can download it here. The game is or was developed by Japaokiko. You can try to contact him at Ragezone. I am interested in decrypting the packages( Game model’s ). Do you have discord to join your project?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back