Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Requested Sparky PT admin client Hotuk.ini

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear bro

i Have tried Sparky PT 5.0 from sunnyz. i am able to connect and log in to game with the client attach with this download. Everythings was working fine but i cant get a working client hotuk.ini. i have try hotuk.ini with Korean, Japan and English enable hotuk but seem like the client is not using the normal korean, japan and english client, suspect might be using br client (correct me if i am wrong).

Found this is some thread in ragezone which say to be a br enable code for admin "초코색 아몬드쪼코~원츄>_< /0." this is coded in unicode. The game look for ansi hotuk.ini and i have a hard time get it to convect to ansi code.

any bro have any hotuk.ini which have code that enable br client or any bro can help to translate the above unicode to ansi.

Thank you

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
client side normally doesnt use hotuk.ini from memory.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
client side normally doesnt use hotuk.ini from memory.

Bro Phatkone

Like unmodified client like 1873 Quantumfusion, korean, japan client release here use hotuk.ini as a admin account enable. The hotuk.ini inside have different code for enable different client, like korean, japan and english. Some PT Server modified the client to disable the hotuk function, like empire pt, the admin is enable is the server.dll on the server side. Correct me if i wrong. Thank

I trying to figure out whether sparkyPT client is admin enable or disable. i using hotuk.ini code to test but i cant find a br code for testing
any bro have the code for br admin enable, can kindly share with me.

I have discovered that sparky PT server file dun use sql.dll, clan.dll for clan and sod. i suspected that it might be moddifed to look for other dll instead. Please correct me if i wrong. i have use mpt server to setup with clan, sod working fine. can make clan, sod...sod score working. i use sparky pt server file on my mpt server setup, it can log on to game but when making clan, it show error 58, my firewall was disable, so it will not be my firewall that block the connection. if my mpt client can log and make clan so it was confirm that error 58 was not due to my fire wall issue.

i have attach the server and client file, please try and help solve this.

thank you
regards

Back