Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A Miss Ruff Rose? I restore a Backup with all accounts in the last version

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello my nostalgic Ruff Rose Guys

Well, i found a old, old, old, old, old Backup
And I put it on line on my virtual test server.

And I found a old SQL bacup under password

I found 126865 accounts intacts

maybe I elease it for you guys remember november,2007 13 years from closed RuFFRose

If you guys remember the password hehehe

Hugs
GM Tena RuffRose

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Holy moly, Ruff Rose, the one and only <3
I bet my acc still exists there too

Reaction score
That would be amazing if he shared it. Looks like he never did lol. I'll definetly get back if Im able to login to my old account/others accounts and play different builds and see diff items people collected :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well, guys, here we have little problem
All accounts have emails, passwords, sensitive data information,
near 65% of this data is active yet, and I have a compromisse to protect it

All dead accounts ruff Rose, closed system, deserve a responsible pretection,
If this released, all can conditions to access your old accounts. data, and in some case, access to other system for data comparision, like, mother, birthday, age, mail address , and others included on database,

BUT about server... , for this a new system files protection and some customizations are necessary, because, RUFF original data have security erros on DB and some DLLs ( like dupe items, DB doors, and some errors of development or intentional insert development malicious codes) reason that why Ruff has closed.

A investment to one dedicated server is too high on my case, and for that

the DB have more than 2,5GB compacted, expanded, = 16,87GB ( accounts only )

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Maybe with verification (by us sending you a PM) you can get the data of our characters and send us a backup of it, or something similar?
But yeah I get the problem you're facing, especially with the advanced privacy laws now-a-days.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What kind of investment is needed to start it all up again? Plus is it possible to run a mobile client?

Im not sure if I remeber my nicknames, i remember some of then. Good old times

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guys in a few days ill try put it on line, only for access, DB move locked ( no write data ) only for remember
Ill go and prepare it, i need fix client bad codes inserted before
ill try install a repair system account ( like forget passward ), based in sensitive informations in DB

*> Faitheless, i dont know about socks/devs to release a mobile client, a good question
About investiment,
stable Server with a DDoS protect, and a good coder to update some instructions, and of course close backdoors (for gain access database) (reason for close Ruff) inserted on .exe files and instructions in PHP

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guys in a few days ill try put it on line, only for access, DB move locked ( no write data ) only for remember
Ill go and prepare it, i need fix client bad codes inserted before
ill try install a repair system account ( like forget passward ), based in sensitive informations in DB

*> Faitheless, i dont know about socks/devs to release a mobile client, a good question
About investiment,
stable Server with a DDoS protect, and a good coder to update some instructions, and of course close backdoors (for gain access database) (reason for close Ruff) inserted on .exe files and instructions in PHP

I can help you with investment to get this server up and running, I am "DaSaab" from RuFF-Rose days, let me know what I can help with.

Back