Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

All configuration files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
EXCUSE ME if it's wrong or in the wrong place but I leave MODS to leave here or remove

hello friends, for some time now that the rose online sector has been kinda stopped many abandoned the projects, but I'm bringing you all you can join today, with this content is possible to make a 100% functional server ... remembering no nothing much .... but there are no more links to these files nowadays,

BUT I WOULD LIKE TO ASK FOR ALL THE COLLABORATION, HELP NEXT

as they are fixing bugs improving or developing new files and improving, go here in the forum for everyone to enjoy too

Below are all links to files and video lessons, REMEMBERING
these are all files here in the forum even if the links are already lost, and a little more than I acquired over time

I have a large amount of client also that I will be uploading and posting later, I will not do it now because the file is too big

I hope with this content some revival and come back to the development of rose online, and u, great game

I hope with this content some revival and come back to the development of rose online, and u, great game

the tutorials can not be found here even on the forum work very well and are great but there are also the hkr new video lessons which are perfect and very detailed

the tutorials can not be found here even on the forum work very well and are great but there are also the hkr new video lessons which are perfect and very detailed

Back