Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rose

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Folks!
I reinstall windows again :junglejane: I was doing some testing in a couple rose servers for fun (I loved the arua's intro song) and i discovered interesting things :wink:
You can restart any server (osrose/evo) with just send packets and all the players get disconnect from the game, if u are a bad guy you can do a script to dc the server each 5 min but it is not my purpose here.
My favorite server was arua, i install it again and for my surprise they track your phisical address and other things :secruity: anyway i am going to do a bot for educational purpose if anyone want to help just reply here.

REMOVED
REMOVED
REMOVED

I have some ideas to do and i did some testing as you can saw, i have a lot privileges but nothing extraordinary
For the moment is done: Automated char leveling and Travel any map (x,x)
I will continue testing :drool: maybe i can find something interesting

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is no point doing this and you can do alot more even give your self privilages by sending specific packets which was possible back when arua was in its early days.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is no point doing this and you can do alot more even give your self privilages by sending specific packets which was possible back when arua was in its early days.
I did it for fun :) & still is posible track packets and modify the headers for my benefit, when i finish my bot i will share just for fun :cool:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well just a quick tip don't post it here as it is against the rules try just distributing it in messages or something :p

Back