Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

sql server 2000

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i tried to follow the arcturus guide again but i couldnt setup the sqleval after downloading it im using windows 10 and i tried to do the x86 setup but the installation setup doesnt show on my screen any other options i could use

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Msg 15281, Level 16, State 1, Procedure ansitest1, Line 6
SQL Server blocked access to STATEMENT 'OpenRowset/OpenDatasource' of component 'Ad Hoc Distributed Queries' because this component is turned off as part of the security configuration for this server. A system administrator can enable the use of 'Ad Hoc Distributed Queries' by using sp_configure. For more information about enabling 'Ad Hoc Distributed Queries', see "Surface Area Configuration" in SQL Server Books Online.
Msg 15281, Level 16, State 1, Procedure ansitest2, Line 6
SQL Server blocked access to STATEMENT 'OpenRowset/OpenDatasource' of component 'Ad Hoc Distributed Queries' because this component is turned off as part of the security configuration for this server. A system administrator can enable the use of 'Ad Hoc Distributed Queries' by using sp_configure. For more information about enabling 'Ad Hoc Distributed Queries', see "Surface Area Configuration" in SQL Server Books Online.
Msg 15281, Level 16, State 1, Procedure ansitest3, Line 2

im getting this error while executing the sho file any idea?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My recomendation
Use a virtual machine, with server version, like, 2003 - vmware with NAT t assume your local network

Try Configure it on a server version, forget windows 10,

Well I start a process to adjust databse for a newest versions of mssql, a hard work but is possible.

Upvote 0
Back