Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Coming back after 13 years

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello friends, It's been a long time since my last time, a good part of my life.
Many beautiful memories of that time.
I remember some private servers like serenity mu (Igor, aka Akaruz , development pioneer of private servers), mu israel, heroia, darkcova, armus, jamaika mu (dios, ladyfu, one of first servers with reworked monsters, new maps and pet ) , friendzmu, and many more that I don't remember right now.
The period of unstable archives, where everyone contributed to solving, and share knowledge.
The period of AFK, arena cages, low drop rate, classic old school servers.:thumbup1:

The period of first tools for editing.
The period of Teams, like CT, SkyTeam, CZF, Coeus, BoR, and many individual developers from different parts of the world.

That nice times!! Love is the initiating power of life; Passion enables their permanence.

Reaction score
Ducking aye, Serenity Mu brings back memories!!!!!!! That was what, 15+ years ago? I actually found this place through Akaruz, damn idiot led me into a pit of never ending poop here. RIP is soul.

Back