Coming back after 13 years

InactiveRank
    Mar 2007 Join Date
    156Posts

information Coming back after 13 years

Coming back after 13 years
    Hello friends, It's been a long time since my last time, a good part of my life.
    Many beautiful memories of that time.
    I remember some private servers like serenity mu (Igor, aka Akaruz , development pioneer of private servers), mu israel, heroia, darkcova, armus, jamaika mu (dios, ladyfu, one of first servers with reworked monsters, new maps and pet ) , friendzmu, and many more that I don't remember right now.
    The period of unstable archives, where everyone contributed to solving, and share knowledge.
    The period of AFK, arena cages, low drop rate, classic old school servers.

The period of first tools for editing.
    The period of Teams, like CT, SkyTeam, CZF, Coeus, BoR, and many individual developers from different parts of the world.

That nice times!! Love is the initiating power of life; Passion enables their permanence.

LegendRank
    Feb 2004 Join Date
    under your bedLocation
    15,483Posts

Re: Coming back after 13 years

Fucking aye, Serenity Mu brings back memories!!!!!!! That was what, 15+ years ago? I actually found this place through Akaruz, damn asshole led me into a pit of never ending shit here. RIP is soul.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTonberry View Post
    Then We Can Throw Cyber Confetti And Have A Cyber Wedding Reception At Some Cyber Function Hall, While All The Cyber Guests Eat Cyber Food And Drink Cyber Alcohol.

Advertisement