Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Error 404: Retirement not found?

Reaction score
Ah yes, I remember you when you was "Error 404", This thread title makes allot more sense now! :p
Yeah, before i left RZ, years ago, i've changed my username to shift all of my attention onto someone else.

Ohh I remember now :w00t: So what will you do now ?
Now? Now I've got a lot of motivation for graphic design, got a few projects to finish. Graphic design is my hobby at the moment, but we will see where it will get me. Will be doing a few random acts of kindness on ragezone. Will be going around random servers, offering freelance designs (not the people who want a new design, but to the people who need a new one that is.) I haven't played Flyff in years, as far as i remember, still got 40k gpots on one of the clusters lol. I barely play games these days. Kind of lost the interest. Used to play a lot of dota2, quit that like half of year ago, sold all of my items etc. quit for good. Will be doing paid gfx projects and of course free ones too. Because I like to give to the people I guess. No more Dota2, Flyff or MU Online for me. Even quit CSGO. Although getting NBN very soon, 100down/40up, was thinking of starting streaming something. Will see where that will lead me as well. Yeah, that pretty much sums up my last 6 months lol. But I am back now baby! Seems like a lot of oldfags left ragezone a while ago, but I guess I will be the first to make a comeback :)

ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score
DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I casually check back, but I have a lot of downtime now that I'm taking online classes so maybe I'll checkin more often. How have you been? The good ole days man :cool:

Graphic design is awesome. Maybe you can design something and I'll do the backend. I've been going to school focusing in programming, mobile and web design. Recently have been working for a logistics company in the MIS department doing training and focusing primarily on department growth, development and auditing (boring). Once I get my degree I'm pretty much guaranteed a programming or quality assurance position - I can't Ducking wait.

Anyhow, I feel you man, I barely play games anymore either lol. I used to make private servers, manage them, play the xbox... I don't really play poop but SimCity on my phone lmfao. Hell, I'm barely on the PC to be honest. I've had crappy PC's and have been losing files left and right I had good butt websites, projects and poop that I wish I still had. What do people even use anymore, skype? I used to be an MSN junkie.

I'm not hip to the newnew but I'm trying to get back on itt but yeah soo00 many people left. RZ used to be the Ducking poop dude. Where's my MI Ducking buddy at Justice For All

Last edited:
Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
YOURE BACK! NO WONDER I COULDN'T FIND YOU! You changed your name
glad you still remember me!
i still have you in my signature after all

Reaction score
DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I casually check back, but I have a lot of downtime now that I'm taking online classes so maybe I'll checkin more often. How have you been? The good ole days man :cool:

Graphic design is awesome. Maybe you can design something and I'll do the backend. I've been going to school focusing in programming, mobile and web design. Recently have been working for a logistics company in the MIS department doing training and focusing primarily on department growth, development and auditing (boring). Once I get my degree I'm pretty much guaranteed a programming or quality assurance position - I can't Ducking wait.

Anyhow, I feel you man, I barely play games anymore either lol. I used to make private servers, manage them, play the xbox... I don't really play poop but SimCity on my phone lmfao. Hell, I'm barely on the PC to be honest. I've had crappy PC's and have been losing files left and right I had good butt websites, projects and poop that I wish I still had. What do people even use anymore, skype? I used to be an MSN junkie.

I'm not hip to the newnew but I'm trying to get back on itt but yeah soo00 many people left. RZ used to be the Ducking poop dude. Where's my MI Ducking buddy at Justice For All
Dayuuum son. Sounds like you've been enslaved by your future. LOL.. It's good that you are busy bro. Study now, blaze cigars later. Unlike you, I am blazing cigars now ;D And no way in hell I am going to study later LOL.

YOURE BACK! NO WONDER I COULDN'T FIND YOU! You changed your name
glad you still remember me!
i still have you in my signature after all
Ya ya, of course man. ) I tagged whoever I remembered, plus lots of people changed their names since then too, so it was a bit hard to scavage through usernames.

Good ole times
404 - Error 404: Retirement not found? - RaGEZONE Forums
. And you are still a mod? still? loyalty huh? dedication...

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ya ya, of course man. ) I tagged whoever I remembered, plus lots of people changed their names since then too, so it was a bit hard to scavage through usernames.

Good ole times
404 - Error 404: Retirement not found? - RaGEZONE Forums
. And you are still a mod? still? loyalty huh? dedication...

Hahaha great! yeah users change it all the time
yeah still a mod, not doing Maplestory anymore thou. Just on less sections
You should come back to mod!

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
-comes into your life. You're trapped now buddy [;

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What sections you modding now?
Maybe I will ) Maybe not. ) We will see how things go ;)

Pokemon and Maplestory servers, not many
yeah, what are you interested in now?

Back