Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Introducing Myself: Interests and Hobbies

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, everyone.

My name is [redacted]. I'm 31 years old, I play tin whistle, and I'm working on a mathematics degree.
My interests include gardening, reading, working out, and building nice things for people; I use Gentoo
and OpenBSD, and I don't play video games. I used to play video games, and I sometimes like the idea of
it, but I mostly enjoy both the programming and hacking rather than the playing of video games. Given
a bit of time to think about it, I have a lot of interests. Maybe too many to list.

I honestly signed up so I could respond to someone about a post they made. I've been looking for a project
to work on for awhile now and I think I'd like to work on some type of game server. As for which one, I am
really uncertain. I've been helping people out with Diablo 3, and toying with .hack//frägment, but I had also
been looking at working on an Overwatch 1 server emulator, too. I think it could be nice and a lot of people
would be very happy about that.

My "favorite MMORPG" is really just a list: I loved Asheron's Call 2, Ultima Online, World of Wacraft (WOTLK and earlier),
Runescape, and Maplestory (specifically v83)

I don't have much else interesting to say about myself. Is it strange that I don't really play video games? I host a lot
of servers for my family members. Maybe I will try to play a video game today again.

Back