Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hello.

A

Austin Royal

Hello, my name is Austin Royal as you can see. I am 13 almost 14. I did lie about my age because I do not know RageZone's age limit, forgive me for that. I am rather mature for my age so I won't hop around the forum flaming people starting fights. My interests are Anime, Working Out, Hanging with friends,Pixel Artistry (Amateur) and Computer gaming. I signed up for some of the releases on RageZone and hopefully to meet new people to help me when I need it. I'm actually trying to learn to LUA script too if anyone could help with that. My Favorite MMORPG Game, even though I don't play it often, would have to be WoW. I do play a Blizz-Like Private server so don't ask for my IGN unless you play Glizzard :eek:tt1:. Umm I don't find anything interesting about myself. I think I'm a normal American teenager. Who likes to do the occasional above average learning. And I sleep in class :)

Thanks for reading​
P.S. My best friend, she calls me Mr. Royal so you can too if you like.

Last edited:
Back