Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hello everyone. God bless.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
God bless us all and let's keep going ...
MsOrion - Hello everyone. God bless. - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello with the whole community:

I am not much of words but, to limit a little about myself, I like art a lot and to help, to put God first of all things.

I understand that knowledge is free and that it must be shared in the same way because without anything we came and without anything we leave the money for me they are vanities although in this very post-Zionist society it is necessary.

Here I leave a sample of some of my recently completed works, I am a FAN of the MMORPG, both in their development and in their design. I love computer programming and much more the programming of wireless networks.I hope to contribute and learn from this community.

Amen
:8:

mwYGVL5 - Hello everyone. God bless. - RaGEZONE Forums

xd6H8d3 - Hello everyone. God bless. - RaGEZONE Forums

aCrkUp3 - Hello everyone. God bless. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Just a note regarding the chicken wings you stuck on Jesus's back... ( I assume you did it since none of the other All Saints Day flyers on Google has the wings )

The bigger wing should be closest to the camera, the smaller wing should be behind it. Didn't you learn about perspective at school?
Also, both wings seem to be bending/folding in the same direction. This will make flying quite difficult. Rather similar to a one-legged duck swimming in circles.
Anyway, welcome :zippy:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Great job! I think you could teach drawing lessons in religious schools. My niece attended a religious school and told me what they learned there. She loves religious lessons, but she also loves to draw. In my opinion, their program lacks art-related lessons. You could try to write to this church: , and you may be able to start working with them. I’m not sure, but it’s a great idea because art and religion are very connected. You draw very beautifully, and I wish you creative success in the future!

Last edited:
Back