Hello everyone. God bless.

MemberRank
    Jun 2020 Join Date
    PeruLocation
    1Posts

idea Hello everyone. God bless.

Hello everyone. God bless.
    God bless us all and let's keep going ...

Hello with the whole community:

I am not much of words but, to limit a little about myself, I like art a lot and to help, to put God first of all things.

I understand that knowledge is free and that it must be shared in the same way because without anything we came and without anything we leave the money for me they are vanities although in this very post-Zionist society it is necessary.

Here I leave a sample of some of my recently completed works, I am a FAN of the MMORPG, both in their development and in their design. I love computer programming and much more the programming of wireless networks.I hope to contribute and learn from this community.

Amen

El liderazgo es lograr que las miradas apunten más alto, que la actuación de la gente alcance el estándar de su potencial y que la construcción de personalidades supere sus limitaciones personales...

Indigo SubscriberRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    EnglandLocation
    2,137Posts

Re: Hello everyone. God bless.

si god bless

True MemberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    1,175Posts

I’ll be open to looking forward to your future to come posts and I’m not one for the terms of god bless but, I wish the best to you, even throughout these times.
    The pressure of human nature does not equal the presence of human persistence.

LegendRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    2,269Posts

Just a note regarding the chicken wings you stuck on Jesus's back... ( I assume you did it since none of the other All Saints Day flyers on Google has the wings )

The bigger wing should be closest to the camera, the smaller wing should be behind it. Didn't you learn about perspective at school?
    Also, both wings seem to be bending/folding in the same direction. This will make flying quite difficult. Rather similar to a one-legged duck swimming in circles.
    Anyway, welcome
    IXXI

MemberRank
    Jun 2020 Join Date
    3Posts

I am also new here

Advertisement