Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hello, I'm Matt

C

Cooldudepoke

Hey guys,

My name is Matt, and I'm 22.

I like programming/modding and playing video games.

I made this account in 2013 to download flyff pserver files.
Here we are 6 years later and I completely forgot about flyff, but decided I'd come back and see what's up with it these days.

I forgot I had an account on this website but I guess I do :p

I'm not sure how active I will be as I get bored of things easily and change to other projects quite often.

The only MMO I've ever played is Flyff and I think it's pretty fun.

I'm more of a single player guy when it comes to games though, so having the code and pserver files is nice for that.

I hope to release some of my flyff code edits and what not and contribute to the community.

PS: I want my username to be HumanGamer instead of Cooldudepoke but it seems I can't change it. Can anyone help me get it changed? Cooldudepoke is a username I don't use anymore.

Anyway, I'm happy to be a part of this community.

~ Matt

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey guys,

My name is Matt, and I'm 22.

I like programming/modding and playing video games.

I made this account in 2013 to download flyff pserver files.
Here we are 6 years later and I completely forgot about flyff, but decided I'd come back and see what's up with it these days.

I forgot I had an account on this website but I guess I do :p

I'm not sure how active I will be as I get bored of things easily and change to other projects quite often.

The only MMO I've ever played is Flyff and I think it's pretty fun.

I'm more of a single player guy when it comes to games though, so having the code and pserver files is nice for that.

I hope to release some of my flyff code edits and what not and contribute to the community.

PS: I want my username to be HumanGamer instead of Cooldudepoke but it seems I can't change it. Can anyone help me get it changed? Cooldudepoke is a username I don't use anymore.

Anyway, I'm happy to be a part of this community.

~ Matt

Welcome fellow flyffer :thumbup1:

As for your name change you'll have to buy a subscription unfortunately.

Back