Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'm Paul, 20, and I'm joining this site as to find games I can play with people. No, it isn't a stock phrase from a spambot, let me explain.
I want to discover new games that are both interesting and have an active community, as I have mostly been playing single player games so far and now feel like I'm missing the fun my friends have playing online; the thing is that I'm not interested in games such as the GTA franchise or Fortnite, PUBG and others, which just don't appeal to me.
So, I'll be prowling around for a game that I like and has an active community so that I can enjoy playing with friends as well.

See you on the forums!

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'm Paul, 20, and I'm joining this site as to find games I can play with people. No, it isn't a stock phrase from a spambot, let me explain.
I want to discover new games that are both interesting and have an active community, as I have mostly been playing single player games so far and now feel like I'm missing the fun my friends have playing online; the thing is that I'm not interested in games such as the GTA franchise or Fortnite, PUBG and others, which just don't appeal to me.
So, I'll be prowling around for a game that I like and has an active community so that I can enjoy playing with friends as well.

See you on the forums!

Welcome to RaGEZONE and enjoy your stay, Paul.

I

ivan1233

Привет всем. Я хотел бы порекомендовать вам посмотреть несколько видео на Fortnite.Видео очень интересные, вы точно не пожалеете об этом.Приятного просмотра

Back