Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

complete season 2 links and guides

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello, everyone first of all i would like to commend all the people who worked hard to make the server running as the time goes by. I was a member since way back and i regret that i have lost most of the important files which as of the moment is unattainable. I wish to continue to recall what I have been working before for personal use as i remember that translating while at the office. Long story short I just want to set up this server again for personnal use and try to learn again more about it again. I was hoping that if anyone would be so kind to re upload season 2 files along with the guide would be highly appreciated.

I remember I use webmaster_imds before it there was season 2 files. Unfortunately after revisiting each post almost all of the link were dead except for PyroSamurai 's. As of the moment I'm using Pyro's files and not quite sure if its all up to the last update were people here are still active.

P.S been reading all the post for quite sometime and just gives me the excitement to install this again.

Thank's in advance and kudos to those who contributed and worked hard for Trickster Online thread

Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
The S2 files I released are the only ones available, and no they are not fully up to date.
Please read through the S2 release thread to find out all their inadequacies.

Back