Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Any tile extractor out there?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your best bet is probably the Trickster Map tool in releases (here). There's no dedicated one out there that I know of.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Too bad the author went AWOL for 9 monthes now. Hope he comes back soon.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh sorry, didn't know you were the same person! Right now I'm just relieve you are still working on it. Good luck with the project, hope you figure it out. '-'b

Unrelated to the topic; anyone knows which clients have Paula (the polar bear girl)? I want to extract her sprites. I just downloaded the korean one from this thread, and I can't find her data anywhere. (should be in character folder, right?)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@iceblade112

First, sorry for my English.
Do you happen to know how the game knows which pixel of character sprite to draw equipment sprites on? like headgear for example how it knows it'd draw the headgear on the head of character and not anywhere else? Monsters and player characters have center offsets (x,y) which indicate where the sprites are drawn, but not the same with equipments.

Just for the record.
I'm trying to create the world of trickster in a certain game as a mod which I won't reveal yet, and I need all the informations and tools I could find. Your mapping tool is like a godsend gift to me. Really hope you at least found a way to archieve tile extraction.

Reaction score
@iceblade112

First, sorry for my English.
Do you happen to know how the game knows which pixel of character sprite to draw equipment sprites on? like headgear for example how it knows it'd draw the headgear on the head of character and not anywhere else? Monsters and player characters have center offsets (x,y) which indicate where the sprites are drawn, but not the same with equipments.

Just for the record.
I'm trying to create the world of trickster in a certain game as a mod which I won't reveal yet, and I need all the informations and tools I could find. Your mapping tool is like a godsend gift to me. Really hope you at least found a way to archieve tile extraction.

Not a clue :(

Back