Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] Setting up a Conquer Online Server [Old]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Guide] Setting up a Conquer Online Server

I have other problem

When connectin Say "Unable conectto the game server. please try again later"

what I have that to make ?

Ty..

xD

Reaction score

I have other problem

When connectin Say "Unable conectto the game server. please try again later"

what I have that to make ?

Ty..

xD

Either your ports aren't forwarded correctly or you put a password on your account when you made the account. Don't put a password for the account in the table.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

when i installed postgres in installation when enter my name and other he say save your old database and the installation does not continue

thanks
mica

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Make sure you're clicking Restore instead of Backup.

Make sure you use your global IP in all of the files and forward the ports correctly.

No that's not the problem i've done everything right but it still doesn't work...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ok Ok.. Ive been trying first it didnt work b/c i didnt had net framework installed... fixed that up now it goes till logging in to the server please wait.. well ive been waiting at this point for like 10 minutes now... might there be a problem with the map world, or something else?

Edit;; got it to work something wrong with the dos thingy

but... /give command doesnt work any reason why? im using revision 2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I got it to work, thank you very much. The ip's were correct i just did not know I was supposed to start the server. You may want to specify that in the manual. Again thank you very much.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have an issue with "client intentionaly dropped ......" . Ive unhooked my PC from the router and rebooted it , my ip is now 127.0.0.1, ive set all my
ips in pgadmin, to 127.0.0.1 , ive set my ips in the server config and backend.cs to this also anyone know how to resolve this ? Im wondering if it has somthing to do with the COdbFull folders ( there are nothing in them ) when i installed this server awhile ago i had to do a query and it put files in the folders . or is it my start up sequence ? I start pgadmin then the server ,then listen then CO Client.One more thing It would be nice if someone
could explain exactaly which ips go in each config to make a public server everything ive read here over the last 2 days is sorta vauge. What i mean is..

1. Server config file = Default server = local or 127.0.0.1 or public
Pserver1 = local or 127.0.0.1 or public
Backend.cs ( for c+ users ) =local or 127.0.0.1 or public

Pgadmin =postgresQL Database should run on local or 127.0.0.1 or public
server table =local or 127.0.0.1 or public

I think this would help alot of people with there connection problems

Reaction score

Ok Ok.. Ive been trying first it didnt work b/c i didnt had net framework installed... fixed that up now it goes till logging in to the server please wait.. well ive been waiting at this point for like 10 minutes now... might there be a problem with the map world, or something else?

Edit;; got it to work something wrong with the dos thingy

but... /give command doesnt work any reason why? im using revision 2
/give was never fully coded probably.

I got it to work, thank you very much. The ip's were correct i just did not know I was supposed to start the server. You may want to specify that in the manual. Again thank you very much.
Figured you needed to start the server to connect to it was common sense.

I have an issue with "client intentionaly dropped ......" . Ive unhooked my PC from the router and rebooted it , my ip is now 127.0.0.1, ive set all my

ips in pgadmin, to 127.0.0.1 , ive set my ips in the server config and backend.cs to this also anyone know how to resolve this ? Im wondering if it has somthing to do with the COdbFull folders ( there are nothing in them ) when i installed this server awhile ago i had to do a query and it put files in the folders . or is it my start up sequence ? I start pgadmin then the server ,then listen then CO Client.One more thing It would be nice if someone

could explain exactaly which ips go in each config to make a public server everything ive read here over the last 2 days is sorta vauge. What i mean is..

1. Server config file = Default server = local or 127.0.0.1 or public

Pserver1 = local or 127.0.0.1 or public

Backend.cs ( for c+ users ) =local or 127.0.0.1 or public

Pgadmin =postgresQL Database should run on local or 127.0.0.1 or public

server table =local or 127.0.0.1 or public

I think this would help alot of people with there connection problems

You're supposed to put your global IP everywhere.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

What causes the "client intentionaly dropped ......" I had my computer completely unhooked from the internet thus only haveing the ip of 127.0.0.1 all files were changed to this ip and i still got it

p.s. my firewall is turned off, ive also tried Hamachi and put all files to that ip with no luck :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Are you sure it isnt coded yet? damn then i wont be able to test graphic edits and stuff =\ cuz i cant spawn items and pheasants drop only lvl 1-10 stuff tho they drop a super every 5 kills or sumthing lol very cool ^^ so ok ill have to find another solution then... thanks for help :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I've gotten the idea of adding monsters/spawns and the commands. I can't quite get /prof to work. Also how do we go about making quests, interaction with npc's, money drops, changing pk status without commands etc. I would really like to develop the server.

Reaction score

I've gotten the idea of adding monsters/spawns and the commands. I can't quite get /prof to work. Also how do we go about making quests, interaction with npc's, money drops, changing pk status without commands etc. I would really like to develop the server.

Download the C# server source. It's in the Revision 2 thread.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hi, sorry to bug you but I am having trouble forwording the ports. I have no idea what I am doing but i think that is the only problem. If anyone could provide me a step by step "Guide" on how to do this that would be very helpful.

Thanks in Advance!

Reaction score

Hi, sorry to bug you but I am having trouble forwording the ports. I have no idea what I am doing but i think that is the only problem. If anyone could provide me a step by step "Guide" on how to do this that would be very helpful.

Thanks in Advance!

Go to and find your router. It will explain how to do it.

Edit;

From now on, when you have a problem, make a new topic with the [Help] tag in the topic title. But before you do that, check the Conquer FAQ. Your question may be answered there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back