• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Setting up a website for my Server 6609+. Any one have a good heart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys, i have just open my server few days ago.. I am a newbie i just get the source from my friend and practicing coding.. Can anyone have a good hearth and a good knowledge can help me set up a website for me. I have already tried many websites config files i founnd in the web but i just cant make it work it must be some missing code that i need to change.. and as i say im just a newbie. i hope some can help me. i have many website files for conquer online that ready to install already.. May we have all a safe and good day..

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back