Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] Old WYD server / client files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone

Im looking for server files and client for private serv, i check almost whole threads and all what i find was dead links, can any1 help with upload it or post some working ones? :)

Mostly im looking for older versions with these interface

w546iMV - [Request] Old WYD server / client files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Hello everyone

Im looking for server files and client for private serv, i check almost whole threads and all what i find was dead links, can any1 help with upload it or post some working ones? :)

Mostly im looking for older versions with these interface

w546iMV - [Request] Old WYD server / client files - RaGEZONE Forums

was very old.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This makes me very nostalgic! i have not seen nor found any active private servers for wyd whatever happened to good old gaming. sheesh

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
server files:
source files:
client files:

All credits goes to PythonKilled for sharing.

Here is a preview:

If you have the old Supreme Destiny client files i can translate everything to english.

Ps nostalgic photo xD I was CM on supreme destiny global for 2 years. Brazil's Academy

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
server files:
source files:
client files:

All credits goes to PythonKilled for sharing.

Here is a preview:

If you have the old Supreme Destiny client files i can translate everything to english.

This looks great and very close to the original. Thank you for sharing!
Do you have the original "Mileage.txt" file? I compiled the source code, but after copying the files to the "run" folder, it fails to open because the "Mileage.txt" was not found. I created an empty file with this name as a work-around, but I was wondering if this was an important file and what was its content :)

Thanks again!

Ps nostalgic photo xD I was CM on supreme destiny global for 2 years. Brazil's Academy

I agree :) I used to play it a lot when I was younger. Great game. Brazil's Academy as well XD

Back