Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WYD2 - GlobalPatch - vs 763

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Servidor e Release funcionando em versão 7.63
English: Server and release running in version 7.63
GitHub:

Créditos à:
SeiTbNao
Eufora
André Santa Cruz

Last edited:
Reaction score
Servidor e Release funcionando em versão 7.63
English: Server and release running in version 7.63
GitHub:

Créditos à:
SeiTbNao
Eufora
André Santa Cruz

Good share, by the way, what brings you here? this section is dead already, but with your share, let's have a hope that this forum will be alive again.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've been researching, studying & working with the files to this game for months now. It's exciting to now be able to go further on this journey. Thank you for your contributions to the W.Y.D. community.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Boa parte, a propósito, o que te traz aqui? esta seção já está morta, mas com a sua parte, vamos ter uma esperança de que este fórum estará vivo novamente. [/CITAÇÃO]

The WYD2 community in Brazil is very toxic, I decided to close my topics and start here at ragezone.

I've been researching, studying & working with the files to this game for months now. It's exciting to now be able to go further on this journey. Thank you for your contributions to the W.Y.D. community.

Very good, we can’t let this game get lost, I expect great contributions from you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
qual o editor de itenlist eu posso usar que nao ocorra bug

outra duvida : tem um bug de quando algum outro personagem está com set refinado ele some , isso tb acontece com alguns mobs dentro do jogoonde eu poderia ver isso pra arrumar ?acho que fica na ClientePatch mais não sei onde mecher voce poderia me dar uma luz ?

ENG:
which itemlist editor can I use that does not occur a bug?

another doubt: there is a bug when some other character has a refined set he disappears, this also happens with some mobs in the game where I could see this to fix it? I think it is in ClientePatch but I don't know where to move you could give me a light ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello seitbnao, first of all, thank you for the files! I download them and tried to connect localy and when i try to open the client, give this error: . I do not connect in a wyd2 server in many years haha, i changed the IP address to my local ip (192.168.0.46) in this files:DBsrv/run/localipDBsrv/run/redirect.sampleDBsrv/run/serverlistDBsrv/run/Mac -> do i need to change this one too? How can i find my mac address?TMSrv/run/biserverTMSrv/run/localipTMSrv/run/serverlistthem i changed the serverlist.bin with and editor posted by Rechdan

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ask the landlord, is there no CSV and bin converter in this version? I use the bin generated by the common of the server to put it on the client. The initialization data ~ ~ ~ appears on the client, resulting in the client not running normally~~

Com licença, não há nenhum conversor CSV e bin Nesta versão?Eu USO o lixo gerado pelo servidor Comum para colocá-lo no cliente.Os dados de inicialização ~~ aparecem no cliente, tornando o cliente incapaz de correr normalmente~

合格编辑 de itenlist eu posso usar que nao ocorra bug

outra duvida : tem um bug de quando algum outro personagem está com set refinado ele some , isso tb acontece com obso ocorra bug outra duvida pra arrumar ?acho que fica na ClientePatch mais não sei onde mecher voce poderia me dar uma luz ?

ENG:
我可以使用哪个项目列表编辑器不会出现错误?

另一个疑问:有一个错误,当其他角色的精致套装消失时,这也会发生在游戏中的一些怪物身上,我可以看到这个来修复它吗?我认为它在 ClientePatch 中,但我不知道该移动到哪里,您可以给我一个灯吗?

Meu problema é que EU não posso sincronizar o arquivo itemlist do servidor para o cliente~

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
#edit solved, was missing some ip changes, but now i have problem like augustobenelli, older/newer clients start normal, urs one not ;/

Last edited:
Back