Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Annoying graphics bug in GunZ 1.5

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Some objects in Town and other maps are flickering depending on your distance from it.
does anyone know how to fix it?
No distortion:
ExdgDL - Annoying graphics bug in GunZ 1.5 - RaGEZONE Forums

Distortion
TXpJ8z6 - Annoying graphics bug in GunZ 1.5 - RaGEZONE Forums

0bzkLU5 - Annoying graphics bug in GunZ 1.5 - RaGEZONE Forums

No distortion:
IhIv3dM - Annoying graphics bug in GunZ 1.5 - RaGEZONE Forums

Distortion
8WV22R - Annoying graphics bug in GunZ 1.5 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Be a kicker than cheater.
Reaction score
True. All are useless.

And maybe no one fix it yet.

And very useless if a player is using "archetype" or a plain-map-textures (mostly 80~90% of gamers are using it especially oldgens)... Textures are no use and objects are something no use if using archetype. Results to useless maps because a players with map-textures ON (low/med/high setting) has 30~70% aiming-skill (on enemies).. While archetype-player has 80~100% aiming-skill and more easy/comfortable to aim and win. Yes, I always use archetype (plain map-texture quality) especially on clan wars and getting conscience to a gamer not using it and I turn to use high map-texture quality from setting because he can't even get a score

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
True. All are useless.

And maybe no one fix it yet.

And very useless if a player is using "archetype" or a plain-map-textures (mostly 80~90% of gamers are using it especially oldgens)... Textures are no use and objects are something no use if using archetype. Results to useless maps because a players with map-textures ON (low/med/high setting) has 30~70% aiming-skill (on enemies).. While archetype-player has 80~100% aiming-skill and more easy/comfortable to aim and win. Yes, I always use archetype (plain map-texture quality) especially on clan wars and getting conscience to a gamer not using it and I turn to use high map-texture quality from setting because he can't even get a score

This can still happen with archetype on. Just not as common.

Also no one gives a poop if it doesn't matter to those who are using Archetype to begin with. The point is that it's a bug and he wanted guidance on addressing the bug. No one here asked for your input on whether or not it's useless, even though in the same post you go on to say 80% of players are using Archetype, which in of itself suggests that it's not useless, since 20% of the playerbase is not using Archetype.

Upvote 0
I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
This can still happen with archetype on. Just not as common.

Also no one gives a poop if it doesn't matter to those who are using Archetype to begin with. The point is that it's a bug and he wanted guidance on addressing the bug. No one here asked for your input on whether or not it's useless, even though in the same post you go on to say 80% of players are using Archetype, which in of itself suggests that it's not useless, since 20% of the playerbase is not using Archetype.

Nobody likes to touch a graphics engine that the truth is very old and it is not worth updating because it will not matter, the best option would be to change the graphics engine but that is too much work so do not complain about the game and enjoy it.

Also that does not flow at all that seems to me something normal in every game.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nobody likes to touch a graphics engine that the truth is very old and it is not worth updating because it will not matter, the best option would be to change the graphics engine but that is too much work so do not complain about the game and enjoy it.

Also that does not flow at all that seems to me something normal in every game.

"Nobody touches the graphics engine"?

Jeff has done so several times. As have I. As did Crawly.

So I'm confused?

Also your English is hard to understand.

Upvote 0
I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
"Nobody touches the graphics engine"?

Jeff has done so several times. As have I. As did Crawly.

So I'm confused?

Also your English is hard to understand.

Yes but they are not big changes, let me know when gunz works in 4K HD ULTRA.
By the way I am Spanish.

Upvote 0
Back