Anti Lead and Anti Cheat

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Account Inactive Trishia is offline
    InactiveRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    84Posts

    Anti Lead and Anti Cheat

    I need ANTI-LEAD
    pls. send me a Private Message..

    and the Anti-Cheat,
    the anti-cheat I saw is not working,
    who have another codes?

    pls. teach me how to apply the anti-cheat in my theduel.exe or MatchServer
    where do I need to apply the anti-cheat? in my theduel.exe or MatchServer?
    and how to apply that?

    1. Start Microsoft Visual Studio 2008/2010 (I have this 2)
    2. File > New Project
    3. Question: What project? Console Application?
    4. What I must click to apply the code?
    5. What I must click to apply the code?

    Sharing is BLESSING...


  2.  
  3. #2
    Account Inactive Chubby7 is offline
    InactiveRank
    Oct 2010 Join Date
    HereLocation
    193Posts

    Re: Anti Lead and Anti Cheat

    You need to buy them. It will be .dll files.
    You need to hook those files in your runnable.
    No1 is giving you an anticheat or antilead.

  4. #3
    Account Inactive Trishia is offline
    InactiveRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    84Posts

    Re: Anti Lead and Anti Cheat

    Quote Originally Posted by Chubby7 View Post
    You need to buy them. It will be .dll files.
    You need to hook those files in your runnable.
    No1 is giving you an anticheat or antilead.
    Anti-Cheat is already released,
    the codes are already released,
    I can search them here..

    But the Anti-Lead is not yet release.

    Applying the Anti-Cheat needs Micro. Visual Studio 2008 or 2010.
    but I don't know how to apply the anti-cheat, and I don't know where to apply it, is it for my Runnable (theduel.exe) or for MatchServer.

    So that's why I am asking for other person to make a Tutorial on how to apply the C# or C++ codes..

    Well, I have knowledge about C#, because we are studying it on our school.
    but I am supine to study it by myself.
    Last edited by Trishia; 03-08-11 at 09:07 AM.

  5. #4
    Account Inactive Chubby7 is offline
    InactiveRank
    Oct 2010 Join Date
    HereLocation
    193Posts

    Re: Anti Lead and Anti Cheat

    No1 is giving you antilead. You have to buy it.
    There are a few anticheats released. But idk if they still work.

    Hook the .dll file in your runnable. (theduel.exe or gunz.exe).

    If you don't know how:
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f497/tutor...ewbies-594164/

    If you are lazy or dont understand the tut:
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f311/servi...ng-dll-768579/

    And if you want to do it yourself (try without hooking) you need ASM. Not C#/C++.
    Code:
    PUSHAD
    PUSH TheCoolDLLAsciiOfset
    CALL DWORD PTR DS:[LoadLibraryA]
    CMP EAX, 0
    JE EXIT
    POPAD
    RETN
    :EXIT
    PUSH 0
    PUSH DllError
    PUSH DllError
    PUSH 0
    CALL DWORD PTR DS:[MessageBoxA]
    CALL DWORD PTR DS:[GetCurrentProcess]
    PUSH 0
    PUSH EAX
    CALL DWORD PTR DS:[TerminateProcess]
    POPAD
    RETN

  6. #5
    Account Inactive Trishia is offline
    InactiveRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    84Posts

    Re: Anti Lead and Anti Cheat

    Quote Originally Posted by Chubby7 View Post
    Spoiler:
    No1 is giving you antilead. You have to buy it.
    There are a few anticheats released. But idk if they still work.

    Hook the .dll file in your runnable. (theduel.exe or gunz.exe).

    If you don't know how:
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f497/tutor...ewbies-594164/

    If you are lazy or dont understand the tut:
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f311/servi...ng-dll-768579/

    And if you want to do it yourself (try without hooking) you need ASM. Not C#/C++.
    Code:
    PUSHAD
    PUSH TheCoolDLLAsciiOfset
    CALL DWORD PTR DS:[LoadLibraryA]
    CMP EAX, 0
    JE EXIT
    POPAD
    RETN
    :EXIT
    PUSH 0
    PUSH DllError
    PUSH DllError
    PUSH 0
    CALL DWORD PTR DS:[MessageBoxA]
    CALL DWORD PTR DS:[GetCurrentProcess]
    PUSH 0
    PUSH EAX
    CALL DWORD PTR DS:[TerminateProcess]
    POPAD
    RETN
    I know how to use ASM edit..

    Thanks for reply.
    your kindly and better person.
    I will review.
    I will also use the google search on how to HOOK.

    yes. for anti lead,
    I will B**....
    If someone have, PM me.

    Wait. That ASM Codes, I will just add them to my theduel.exe ASM?
    Wait, where can I find the anti-cheat DLL?
    Last edited by Trishia; 03-08-11 at 10:16 AM.

  7. #6
    Account Inactive EpicSkillz1 is offline
    InactiveRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    35Posts

    Re: Anti Lead and Anti Cheat

    Nobody is public Anti Lead. You need to buy this.

  8. #7
    I am THE DON Joe9099 is offline
    GammaRank
    Jan 2007 Join Date
    England, UkLocation
    3,724Posts

    Re: Anti Lead and Anti Cheat

    WHY OP NO READ ANN OUNCE MENTS god damn, seriously man -.-

  9. #8
    Account Inactive Vince7 is offline
    InactiveRank
    Feb 2010 Join Date
    5Posts

    Re: Anti Lead and Anti Cheat

    Quote Originally Posted by Chubby7 View Post
    No1 is giving you antilead. You have to buy it.
    There are a few anticheats released. But idk if they still work.

    Hook the .dll file in your runnable. (theduel.exe or gunz.exe).

    If you don't know how:
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f497/tutor...ewbies-594164/

    If you are lazy or dont understand the tut:
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f311/servi...ng-dll-768579/

    And if you want to do it yourself (try without hooking) you need ASM. Not C#/C++.
    Spoiler:

    Code:
    PUSHAD
    PUSH TheCoolDLLAsciiOfset
    CALL DWORD PTR DS:[LoadLibraryA]
    CMP EAX, 0
    JE EXIT
    POPAD
    RETN
    :EXIT
    PUSH 0
    PUSH DllError
    PUSH DllError
    PUSH 0
    CALL DWORD PTR DS:[MessageBoxA]
    CALL DWORD PTR DS:[GetCurrentProcess]
    PUSH 0
    PUSH EAX
    CALL DWORD PTR DS:[TerminateProcess]
    POPAD
    RETN
    Hey, I'm also wondering. How do u add that asm to your runnable? I've tried hooking my Anti-lead.dll into my runnable in stud_Pe editor, but I received an error message "PE has no export" or something. So I figured, I could try it with that piece of asm you got there, but how do you apply it, how does it work?
    Thanks in advance. If u want to help me, u can contact me on msn:
    vinnie_928@hotmail.com

    Vince.

  10. #9
    Account Inactive Chubby7 is offline
    InactiveRank
    Oct 2010 Join Date
    HereLocation
    193Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince7 View Post
    Hey, I'm also wondering. How do u add that asm to your runnable? I've tried hooking my Anti-lead.dll into my runnable in stud_Pe editor, but I received an error message "PE has no export" or something. So I figured, I could try it with that piece of asm you got there, but how do you apply it, how does it work?
    Thanks in advance. If u want to help me, u can contact me on msn:
    vinnie_928@hotmail.com

    Vince.
    Check out my thread for hooking dll service.

    Sent from my Optimus 2X using Tapatalk


  11.  

    Latest Gaming Releases

Advertisement