Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Anti-lead Gunz?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I'm having a problem with a Gunz server, the antilead is very bad and I wanted to change it, but I don't understand much about C++
I have some sources where I can get antilead, someone could help me where I find the codes, 1 of which I know is in zgame.cpp

PLZZZZZZ :D

Last edited:
I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
Not only is ZGame also other modules such as ZCharacter, ZModule_HPAP, ZPost and MMatchTransDataType.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it's not as simple as you might imagine

below, you can find an anti-lead and where you should add it to a source that doesn't have it.
https://forum.ragezone.com/f245/anti-lead-842048/

with that, you can search other public projects and change everything or just some parts and keep testing.

it works? i have source some gunz including UGG public source
i was thinking 'bout using it

Upvote 0
I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
There is a source out there that has a good anti-lead but the problem will be to extract it since it does not have to be guided by reference or labels.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
it works? i have source some gunz including UGG public source
i was thinking 'bout using it

The topic i gave you in the link above is just for you to use the path where the anti-lead is being included, with that, you can search for functions in other sources and add yours.

ugg's anti-lead doesn't seem like a cool thing for you to work on at the moment.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The topic i gave you in the link above is just for you to use the path where the anti-lead is being included, with that, you can search for functions in other sources and add yours.

ugg's anti-lead doesn't seem like a cool thing for you to work on at the moment.

why is source UGG not a good choice

Upvote 0
Be a kicker than cheater.
Reaction score
If you have started, just focus, you'll learn after a week straight. And you will getting better after a month/30days straight. Even a professional need to study the whole source in a month before to start and begin coding it, little by little.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Learning C++ would be a good idea.

What would be a literal necessity is to learn how to program, what programming actually is, etc.

tl;dr it's problem solving. Languages are tools. Ides are tools. They help you solve a problem.

Example
Problem: I want a game to exist
Solution: Make the game.

Then you break it down into
Problem: I want to make the game, but I don't know much about C++.
Solution: Study C++.

Furthermore,
Problem: I've studied C++, I want to improve this antilead but I'm not sure where to start.
Solution: Read up on lag compensation, what it is, etc. ( )

Problem: Okay, I understand the concept, I've studied up on C++, I want to fix this antilead, but how do I find what functions I should look at?
Solution: Look at what functions would get called when a person takes damage. Trace it back that way.

Visual Studio keybinds that will help

Code:
F12 - Go to definition
Ctrl+F12 - Go to declaration
Shift+F12 - Show all references.

Break things down into smaller problems. Solve them one at a time. No single person in this world sits down at their computer and says

"Okay, I want this antilead to be fixed."

and then proceeds to fix the antilead without breaking it down into smaller problems first.

Upvote 0
I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
That is correct, I never studied some programming but at least if I read and with time I learned on my own, if you make the effort, everything will be fine.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Learning C++ would be a good idea.

What would be a literal necessity is to learn how to program, what programming actually is, etc.

tl;dr it's problem solving. Languages are tools. Ides are tools. They help you solve a problem.

Example
Problem: I want a game to exist
Solution: Make the game.

Then you break it down into
Problem: I want to make the game, but I don't know much about C++.
Solution: Study C++.

Furthermore,
Problem: I've studied C++, I want to improve this antilead but I'm not sure where to start.
Solution: Read up on lag compensation, what it is, etc. ( )

Problem: Okay, I understand the concept, I've studied up on C++, I want to fix this antilead, but how do I find what functions I should look at?
Solution: Look at what functions would get called when a person takes damage. Trace it back that way.

Visual Studio keybinds that will help

Code:
F12 - Go to definition
Ctrl+F12 - Go to declaration
Shift+F12 - Show all references.

Break things down into smaller problems. Solve them one at a time. No single person in this world sits down at their computer and says

"Okay, I want this antilead to be fixed."

and then proceeds to fix the antilead without breaking it down into smaller problems first.

LOL, it's a simple and wonderful tutorial.
In the moment i'm learning SQL before i'll start logic and c++

Thank you so much.

Upvote 0
Back