Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Biped, Physics, Skins... ._.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone who understands, could you let me know how to solve this problem?

I leave the biped exactly inside the model (clothing) but it still stays that way,

I looked for it but I didn't understand it very well. They could tell you how the red, blue and green vertices work.

I'm not asking you to do anything for me, just explain to me why each one works and where to use it in:

eq_head
eq_chest
eq_hands
eq_legs
eq_feets

Thanks.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This error has nothing to do, just putting the physique inside the biped is not enough, some parts are out of range, so you need to add those polys that were left out, since they are not attracted by anything, when this happens they fly away those unassigned polys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0LH4cWkC54 see me video

I will be making a 3ds max (gunz) video again, even if it will be in Spanish, I will try to create a dialogue that is translated in both languages

I recommend that what is the Head, Chest, Legs, are in place, since the gunz hitbox recognizes the size of these mayas to make the hit, if they are not where they should be, you will create advantages or disadvantages with the mesh, can do whatever you want with hands and feet

In general, it uses the green vertices, I have so long that I do not do this, but you must turn it off and leave it only one, each one has a speciality in case of saying

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks @NesuxGxx

I will take a look.
If you can add me to discord I would be very grateful, I know how to create maps in 3DSMax without any problems and I am currently trying to learn about clothes and avatars.

I believe that with the right help I can do it.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
So far I know if your vertices are shown blue in 3DS max they are not connected with the biped, if they are red they are connected, if they are dark red it means your vertice is connected with 2 links (say head and neck for example).

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I remembered something there are several parts of the biped that I always turn off, Neck, between the legs there is another that is the last disc of the caradera that is joined with the recording base, but that depends on several factors so that the chest and legs are joined correctly

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Looking at the released max files that MAIET made the vertex should be red/green, not blue. blue means it is not connected so it will fly away as someone else mentioned before.

Upvote 0
Back