Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cash_Shop, event and vip coins issue within the game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello friends of ragezone, please I need you to take me out of a question, I just added my cash_shop within the gunz, but I have a major inconvenience, when I buy the items from CASH, EVENT AND VIP, it is bought with BOUNTY, but more it is not discounted CASH and Epoints currencies, and tried to change it in the Zitem.xml, bt_price to cash_price, and the price is set to 0 and also iscashitem = "true", and even the problem persists, can someone give me some solution or get out of doubt to solve it ?, I would appreciate it very much, thanks

Reaction score
Did you mean you added the cash/event items to shop in game? if so, I haven't really done that before, but I can assume some stuff.
First of all, try adding the items (cash/event) to the dbo.Item table and in the last column (where it says, IsCashItem) put 1, which will declare it as a cash item.
Most importantly, you might need to add some stored procedures that will define the cash/event item purchase behavior in the client, and add its relevant code to the source code (for example what defines the bounty item purchase is the stored procedure spBuyBountyItem), for cash items it might be already there (if I'm not mistaken), but you will have to add the code for it (for in game shop purchasing).
I am not entirely sure if that's all though.

Personally, I think this is a pain in the butt, if you're willing to add cash/event item system, might be easier to do them in a website with php code, and avoid all the source code edits (like all other private servers)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, of course, in procedure a table was missing that was not added, or that perhaps the owner wanted to delete all the accounts and by chance that table was deleted, and so it was completely solved,

sp.udapte ... I don't remember what else it was, now I'm not on PC I'm on from my mobile

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I guest its dbo.spUpdateGunzSystem or dbo.spBuyBountyItem correct me if im wrong.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back