Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

change gunz compilation mode

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greetings, I have a question, will there be a guide here in the forum on how to change the compilation of a source to USA? I need to know is that I want to change my source from BRZ to USA, I have tried to do it on my own and I have had results The only conflict is that the server does not detect me and I have not been able to solve it until now, I hope someone tells me what it could be, thank you.

rammstein2005 - change gunz compilation mode - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The explanation to this is in several steps and answers

First: Compilation mode (USA.KOR, BRZ OR INTEL) are only settings for the project, ranging from the include addresses (SDK, Other projects such as "CML, CSCOMMON, SAFEUDP, AMONG OTHERS), to #define, LIBS anchors, also the SDK and Build version, among much more configuration ...

Second: Each build selection in the gunz project has settings that enable or disable functions. If I remember correctly ...USA: It has several errors, one of which is the NAT configuration (GetIp) serverviewer that is related to the locator and many other functions that were intended to act as a filter in the USA.KOR, you also have your optionsI especially use the USA, I disable everything and begin to assemble my base and accommodate each project

third: You must compile all the projects (Match, Agent, Locator, cscommon and gunz, with the same configuration, if you use BRZ, use BRZ for all, since this can prevent you from starting login

All these examples are based on a source that has never been configured or is being migrated from VS2003 to VS2019

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The explanation to this is in several steps and answers

First: Compilation mode (USA.KOR, BRZ OR INTEL) are only settings for the project, ranging from the include addresses (SDK, Other projects such as "CML, CSCOMMON, SAFEUDP, AMONG OTHERS), to #define, LIBS anchors, also the SDK and Build version, among much more configuration ...

Second: Each build selection in the gunz project has settings that enable or disable functions. If I remember correctly ...USA: It has several errors, one of which is the NAT configuration (GetIp) serverviewer that is related to the locator and many other functions that were intended to act as a filter in the USA.KOR, you also have your optionsI especially use the USA, I disable everything and begin to assemble my base and accommodate each project

third: You must compile all the projects (Match, Agent, Locator, cscommon and gunz, with the same configuration, if you use BRZ, use BRZ for all, since this can prevent you from starting login

All these examples are based on a source that has never been configured or is being migrated from VS2003 to VS2019

i have tried all but nothing, can you give me a reference on how to solve this server problem?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Did you check the Locator Port in project gunz ? some sources like national or fresh, have the port -8900

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I use the source of national gunz, do you refer to ZLocatorList.h?, i have this: #define LOCATOR_PORT 8900

Upvote 0
I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
I am not the one to tell you this but I am telling you so that you take the easiest path and save yourself the inconvenience, why do you use old codes?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I fixed it, anyway thanks for commenting.

https://ibb.co/N985nFT

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back