Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

how disable jjang in game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I do when I am in a room playing, deactivate the jjang knowing that it calls AddStarEffect of ZEffectManager

I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
Well, there is a clear example of how you can do it on your own, don't you think?
I was always aware of that detail but this is rather a basis of how to do it.
You have to do it within the jjang function itself, make a kind of switch.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, there is a clear example of how you can do it on your own, don't you think?
I was always aware of that detail but this is rather a basis of how to do it.
You have to do it within the jjang function itself, make a kind of switch.

I`m creating this publication precisely for that, I don't know how to do it ......... show me the light please XD

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
even easyer way just remove it from the client.

the image i mean.

What if the player wants to re-enable jjang, also users don't have the power to edit the client because it will be encrypted.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
disable it in the data base?

did no one add the command into the cleint as admin to change that on your account data base yet?

Upvote 0
I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
disable it in the data base?

did no one add the command into the cleint as admin to change that on your account data base yet?

I know, but you want it, it is a command that activates and deactivates the jjang effect without the need to modify the client or touch the DB.

Upvote 0
I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
i think the data base was meant to turn it off after 24 hours, but no one cared to fix it.

I had never seen something of this at the base of the data that I separated. If so I would like it to show it to me.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
as the database was an incomplete recreation of the original, i can not, it was what someone has speculated because what happened in KR gunz at the time, and someone did make a fix for it, but as no one really care about it that much it was never added to any database permanently.

Upvote 0
Back