Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dude system.mrs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
good, I would like to know if there is a possibility that they cannot edit the system.mrs and zitem.xml that they cannot modify anything.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You would have to create your own encryption or use any of the existing encryptions released on RaGEZONE. if you use the search button you will be able to find some things.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@TxDutch .
Where will I find it? And that prevents them from editing the zitem.xml? What I'm trying to do is that I don't want them to edit the zitem.xml so that weapons, grenades, etc. cannot be increased more damage.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
TxDutch .
Where will I find it? And that prevents them from editing the zitem.xml? What I'm trying to do is that I don't want them to edit the zitem.xml so that weapons, grenades, etc. cannot be increased more damage.

He answered your question: "search for existing encryptions, or make your own".
And yes, they almost won't be able to change them. "almost" means it depends on how good the encryption is or how good the person that's trying to hack you is.

Upvote 0
Back