Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gunz CW VOTE MAP REQUEST!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Ragezone, i just want to get cw vote map code from my source that can compatible to my VS 2003 please share it here to the comment and i appreciated it. Also if am staff how can i join from cw laddergame? I mean i want to inpectator them during their cw match. And one more thing when im using command like /hide or /admin_hide why im getting stuck to the game like im stil alive they need to kill me for another round. But im stucked from inspectator seeing them.

- Sorry for my bad english ^^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello Ragezone, i just want to get cw vote map code from my source that can compatible to my VS 2003 please share it here to the comment and i appreciated it. Also if am staff how can i join from cw laddergame? I mean i want to inpectator them during their cw match. And one more thing when im using command like /hide or /admin_hide why im getting stuck to the game like im stil alive they need to kill me for another round. But im stucked from inspectator seeing them.

- Sorry for my bad english ^^

The public source of the UGG has this vote map and just give a survey that you will find. how much hide in the duel can be done at mmatchruleduel.cpp.

Upvote 0
Back