Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[GunZ] iGunZ presents the LegacyGamers GunZ Christmas event [MentaL approved!]

MentaL's Slave
Legend
Reaction score
Hey, LGKeiz here,

It has been 11 long years since LegacyGamers shut down, however for 3 weeks only we will be back just in time for Christmas.

Starting today (Christmas Eve 12/24/2020) we will be bringing back your nostalgic childhood experience with all the original LG content that you loved!

voH9flc - [GunZ] iGunZ presents the LegacyGamers GunZ Christmas event [MentaL approved!] - RaGEZONE Forums

Features:

• 25 original BGM songs, with the ability to change them on demand. (/nextsong, /prevsong)
  • Original interface, with some cosmetic updates.
  • Original LG maps.
  • Original item sets, with 0 bounty, 0 level requirement.
  • iGunZ based client, which includes all the quality of life changes and features/security provided by them (ingame voice chat as an example)
  • Special narrated voices ingame by yours truly.
  • And a lot more!

Downloads:

Google Drive:
Direct:

Release times: 9AM EST, 8AM CST ** ONLINE

Discord: (LegacyGamers) (iGunZ)

How do I register?

We added ingame registration, just click "Register" on the login screen ingame.

Conclusion:

I missed you all so much! I hope you can come and play, and enjoy while the event is available for these short weeks, if this is successful, we will do this again in the future.

Client links have been updated, if you get a corrupted download, redownload.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
That smells like refined, how did they solve the Socket problem and the NAT error?any proxy?
I do not understand why they do not have the eggs to pass refined to 1.5, as I did and still maintaining almost all the original code

Upvote 0
I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
If you are giving a lot of use to the refined code, it is not bad.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
They are using this server with SQLite, big error the tables are not created successfully

Upvote 0
I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
That server balance is very fatal, it is very broken, and voice chat greatly increases the ping even though you do not use it or deactivate it, it still goes up to 340.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Their work is not theirs, they are only using someone else's work
Refined source based with a ton of bug fixes and features added.

That server balance is very fatal, it is very broken, and voice chat greatly increases the ping even though you do not use it or deactivate it, it still goes up to 340.
no one on our server has that issue.
About the balance, the server is basically 120/100 with no donors outside of the LG event, you should try it first =)

They are using this server with SQLite, big error the tables are not created successfully
are you talking about the clan war databased issues that were in refined? I fixed those on iGunZ

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Not only that problem, there are many problems in that source, there is still the NAT error, I have not entered the test yet, it was my friend and he told me that it was practically the same, then what is your LOG of changes, add sounds?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not only that problem, there are many problems in that source, there is still the NAT error, I have not entered the test yet, it was my friend and he told me that it was practically the same, then what is your LOG of changes, add sounds?

You should’t make statements like these if you didn’t even check it yourself.
You can check the developer blog on igunz.net

Upvote 0
I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
Apparently, some people in this community don't like me to tell them their truths, the server is very broken with those balance.

It was said and had to be said. Hashed

Upvote 0
Veni, Vidi, Vici
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Keith No point in doing this now if you won't give back to the community. It's worse if you're using someone else's (Asunaya) work for your benefit.

To others, if you're in your 20s..or worse..in your 30s or 40s, I suggest you give this a pass. I'm sure you've enjoyed the game in your early years but it won't have the same effect anymore.

Upvote 0
MentaL's Slave
Legend
Reaction score
Keith No point in doing this now if you won't give back to the community. It's worse if you're using someone else's (Asunaya) work for your benefit.

To others, if you're in your 20s..or worse..in your 30s or 40s, I suggest you give this a pass. I'm sure you've enjoyed the game in your early years but it won't have the same effect anymore.

I do not claim the source or anyone's work. I did not create this, iGunZ did.

January 26th, we will be having our last day of the LegacyGamers GunZ event presented by iGunZ.net, so let's have a group get together to end this with a bang at at 6PM CST, 7PM EST, so if you could be there, that would be fantastic, I hope to see you all ingame!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Keith No point in doing this now if you won't give back to the community. It's worse if you're using someone else's (Asunaya) work for your benefit.

What's up with people on these forums?
Refined gunz is shared as an open source project, if Asunaya didn't want it used it would't have been shared.
About giving back to the community: unlike most pservers we shared most of the iGunZ code base here: for anyone to use, but some of the newer features and fixes we added are not there yet.

Upvote 0
Back