• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Gunz mouse wheel dash?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for using wrong English.

It doesn't work because I'm trying to use the mouse wheel dash.

( ZGameInput.cpp / ZGameInptu.h )

I've changed several things, but it still doesn't work.

Is there any way to make the event key work?

I definitely want to use the mouse wheel down dash. T_T

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can modify the event key in input, but you have to take the #ifdef #end parts out of the char/game.cpp and after this you are free to edit and re-purpose the event inputs for the server client work. this is maiet's fine chaos workart, things you try to use and change, ain't open in the rest of source even if you edited the main-project header and cpp.
search up the parts you are editing, and find where else in the source it's located at. and then you may able to find out there's a defines that work as restrictables.

Upvote 0
Back