Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GunZ Offiline Mode for Trainning

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I was thinking that playing GunZ these days is too "expensive" because of the dangers of simply running a malicious server and losing some important data.

I had the idea of ​​GunZ Offiline, with all the items and maps already created by the community, a type of GunZ to collect AHAHAHA. And simply open to train.

Can anyone help me with this? I don't know anything about server setup, but I think the community would like it.

I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
There is a boy out there who is offering help for that, you can keep waiting for him to answer you.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was thinking that playing GunZ these days is too "expensive" because of the dangers of simply running a malicious server and losing some important data.

I had the idea of ​​GunZ Offiline, with all the items and maps already created by the community, a type of GunZ to collect AHAHAHA. And simply open to train.

Can anyone help me with this? I don't know anything about server setup, but I think the community would like it.

Just make a local server on an old machine or a nuc box. Any x86 machine will work for the host.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Use this project, it is optimized, it uses SQL Lite, so you will not have to make a connection with the db, to start the server only execute Matchserver since the locator is linked to the MatchServer, to create an account you can do it from the Login section, ready to go sleep, I couldn't put them on easier

Client & server:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for the help, I was using this one for a long time, but I don't know how to add new items.Sorry for the delay, I forgot my password AHAHHAHA

On my attempt to add the new items, gunz.exe crashes at "Load initializing"

Tried adding to GunZ Refined/DualityGunZItems/Abby/PainPack.

All maps worked correctly, without GunZ crashing

Upvote 0
Back