Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP]<ITEM id="40002" name="STR:ZITEM_NAME_40002">

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys, could you help me?My zitem is like that in all item names.
Which file should I open to see the names of each item?

Already taking advantage of the opportunity, I would like to add Hydra Gold to my gunz, is it possible that you have a link that there is this item for me to get please?Thank you very much for your attention!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello guys, could you help me?My zitem is like that in all item names.
Which file should I open to see the names of each item?

Already taking advantage of the opportunity, I would like to add Hydra Gold to my gunz, is it possible that you have a link that there is this item for me to get please?Thank you very much for your attention!
To see the correct names of the items, just open the "strings.xml" that is inside the "system".

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank You!
I would also like to know if you know any customers who have Shotgun Hydra Gold, or even the file

Upvote 0
I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
Thank You!
I would also like to know if you know any customers who have Shotgun Hydra Gold, or even the file

Shotgun Hydra and Hydra Gold.

Code:
// zitem.xml
<ITEM id="506015" name="STR:ZITEM_NAME_506015" mesh_name="shotgun_hydra" totalpoint="0" type="range" res_sex="a" res_level="0" slot="range" weapon="shotgun" weight="16" bt_price="210" delay="850" damage="8" ctrl_ability="90" magazine="6" reloadtime="5" slug_output="true" gadget_id="0" hp="0" ap="0" maxwt="0" sf="0" fr="0" cr="0" pr="0" lr="0" color="#FFFFFFFF" image_id="2" bullet_image_id="0" magazine_image_id="0" desc="STR:ZITEM_DESC_506015" snd_reload="we_shotgunpa_reload" snd_fire="we_shotgunpa_fire" snd_dryfire="762arifle_dryfire" maxbullet="30" effect_id="7"/>

<ITEM id="506018" name="STR:ZITEM_NAME_506018" mesh_name="shotgun_hydragold" totalpoint="0" type="range" res_sex="a" res_level="0" slot="range" weapon="shotgun" weight="20" bt_price="240" delay="850" damage="8" ctrl_ability="90" magazine="6" maxbullet="25" reloadtime="5" slug_output="true" gadget_id="0" hp="0" ap="0" maxwt="0" sf="0" fr="0" cr="0" pr="0" lr="0" color="#FFFFFFFF" image_id="2" bullet_image_id="0" magazine_image_id="0" snd_reload="we_shotgunpa_reload" snd_fire="we_shotgunpa_fire" snd_dryfire="762arifle_dryfire" desc="STR:ZITEM_DESC_506018" effect_id="7" />

Code:
// string.xml
<STR id="ZITEM_NAME_506018">Hydra Gold</STR>
<STR id="ZITEM_DESC_506018">(Hidden items), but committed a huge development funding from Adam Heavy Industries, the shotgun monstrous production cost is not too expensive production performance. The state released the prototype only part of the black market.</STR>

<STR id="ZITEM_NAME_506015">Hydra</STR>
<STR id="ZITEM_DESC_506015">The final work of Lord Vincent, who received a nobility title from the Axium Empire to honor a lifetime of superlative gunsmith work.</STR>

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Shotgun Hydra and Hydra Gold.

Code:
// zitem.xml
<ITEM id="506015" name="STR:ZITEM_NAME_506015" mesh_name="shotgun_hydra" totalpoint="0" type="range" res_sex="a" res_level="0" slot="range" weapon="shotgun" weight="16" bt_price="210" delay="850" damage="8" ctrl_ability="90" magazine="6" reloadtime="5" slug_output="true" gadget_id="0" hp="0" ap="0" maxwt="0" sf="0" fr="0" cr="0" pr="0" lr="0" color="#FFFFFFFF" image_id="2" bullet_image_id="0" magazine_image_id="0" desc="STR:ZITEM_DESC_506015" snd_reload="we_shotgunpa_reload" snd_fire="we_shotgunpa_fire" snd_dryfire="762arifle_dryfire" maxbullet="30" effect_id="7"/>

<ITEM id="506018" name="STR:ZITEM_NAME_506018" mesh_name="shotgun_hydragold" totalpoint="0" type="range" res_sex="a" res_level="0" slot="range" weapon="shotgun" weight="20" bt_price="240" delay="850" damage="8" ctrl_ability="90" magazine="6" maxbullet="25" reloadtime="5" slug_output="true" gadget_id="0" hp="0" ap="0" maxwt="0" sf="0" fr="0" cr="0" pr="0" lr="0" color="#FFFFFFFF" image_id="2" bullet_image_id="0" magazine_image_id="0" snd_reload="we_shotgunpa_reload" snd_fire="we_shotgunpa_fire" snd_dryfire="762arifle_dryfire" desc="STR:ZITEM_DESC_506018" effect_id="7" />

Code:
// string.xml
<STR id="ZITEM_NAME_506018">Hydra Gold</STR>
<STR id="ZITEM_DESC_506018">(Hidden items), but committed a huge development funding from Adam Heavy Industries, the shotgun monstrous production cost is not too expensive production performance. The state released the prototype only part of the black market.</STR>

<STR id="ZITEM_NAME_506015">Hydra</STR>
<STR id="ZITEM_DESC_506015">The final work of Lord Vincent, who received a nobility title from the Axium Empire to honor a lifetime of superlative gunsmith work.</STR>

Thank you very much friend, you are a beast!

Upvote 0
Back