[HELP]<ITEM id="40002" name="STR:ZITEM_NAME_40002">

Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Newbie RafaelFast is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2019 Join Date
    3Posts

    [HELP]<ITEM id="40002" name="STR:ZITEM_NAME_40002">

    [HELP]&lt;ITEM id=&quot;40002&quot; name=&quot;STR:ZITEM_NAME_40002&quot;&gt;
    Hello guys, could you help me?My zitem is like that in all item names.
    Which file should I open to see the names of each item?

    Already taking advantage of the opportunity, I would like to add Hydra Gold to my gunz, is it possible that you have a link that there is this item for me to get please?Thank you very much for your attention!


  2. #2
    Feel the wind. Orby is offline
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2015 Join Date
    WorldLocation
    232Posts

    Re: [HELP]<ITEM id="40002" name="STR:ZITEM_NAME_40002">

    Quote Originally Posted by RafaelFast View Post
    Hello guys, could you help me?My zitem is like that in all item names.
    Which file should I open to see the names of each item?

    Already taking advantage of the opportunity, I would like to add Hydra Gold to my gunz, is it possible that you have a link that there is this item for me to get please?Thank you very much for your attention!
    To see the correct names of the items, just open the "strings.xml" that is inside the "system".
    Live as if there is no tomorrow, and do wonders.

  3. #3
    Newbie RafaelFast is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2019 Join Date
    3Posts

    Re: [HELP]<ITEM id="40002" name="STR:ZITEM_NAME_40002">

    Thank You!
    I would also like to know if you know any customers who have Shotgun Hydra Gold, or even the file

  4. #4
    Aikatsu! jorklenis2 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2011 Join Date
    PanamáLocation
    688Posts

    Re: [HELP]<ITEM id="40002" name="STR:ZITEM_NAME_40002">

    Quote Originally Posted by RafaelFast View Post
    Thank You!
    I would also like to know if you know any customers who have Shotgun Hydra Gold, or even the file
    Shotgun Hydra and Hydra Gold.
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/o5lynl

    Code:
    // zitem.xml
    <ITEM id="506015" name="STR:ZITEM_NAME_506015" mesh_name="shotgun_hydra" totalpoint="0" type="range" res_sex="a" res_level="0" slot="range" weapon="shotgun" weight="16" bt_price="210" delay="850" damage="8" ctrl_ability="90" magazine="6" reloadtime="5" slug_output="true" gadget_id="0" hp="0" ap="0" maxwt="0" sf="0" fr="0" cr="0" pr="0" lr="0" color="#FFFFFFFF" image_id="2" bullet_image_id="0" magazine_image_id="0" desc="STR:ZITEM_DESC_506015" snd_reload="we_shotgunpa_reload" snd_fire="we_shotgunpa_fire" snd_dryfire="762arifle_dryfire" maxbullet="30" effect_id="7"/>
    
    <ITEM id="506018" name="STR:ZITEM_NAME_506018" mesh_name="shotgun_hydragold" totalpoint="0" type="range" res_sex="a" res_level="0" slot="range" weapon="shotgun" weight="20" bt_price="240" delay="850" damage="8" ctrl_ability="90" magazine="6" maxbullet="25" reloadtime="5" slug_output="true" gadget_id="0" hp="0" ap="0" maxwt="0" sf="0" fr="0" cr="0" pr="0" lr="0" color="#FFFFFFFF" image_id="2" bullet_image_id="0" magazine_image_id="0" snd_reload="we_shotgunpa_reload" snd_fire="we_shotgunpa_fire" snd_dryfire="762arifle_dryfire" desc="STR:ZITEM_DESC_506018" effect_id="7" />
    Code:
    // string.xml
    <STR id="ZITEM_NAME_506018">Hydra Gold</STR>
    <STR id="ZITEM_DESC_506018">(Hidden items), but committed a huge development funding from Adam Heavy Industries, the shotgun monstrous production cost is not too expensive production performance. The state released the prototype only part of the black market.</STR>
    
    <STR id="ZITEM_NAME_506015">Hydra</STR>
    <STR id="ZITEM_DESC_506015">The final work of Lord Vincent, who received a nobility title from the Axium Empire to honor a lifetime of superlative gunsmith work.</STR>
    You Rock My World

  5. #5
    Newbie RafaelFast is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2019 Join Date
    3Posts

    Re: [HELP]<ITEM id="40002" name="STR:ZITEM_NAME_40002">

    Quote Originally Posted by jorklenis2 View Post
    Shotgun Hydra and Hydra Gold.
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/o5lynl

    Code:
    // zitem.xml
    <ITEM id="506015" name="STR:ZITEM_NAME_506015" mesh_name="shotgun_hydra" totalpoint="0" type="range" res_sex="a" res_level="0" slot="range" weapon="shotgun" weight="16" bt_price="210" delay="850" damage="8" ctrl_ability="90" magazine="6" reloadtime="5" slug_output="true" gadget_id="0" hp="0" ap="0" maxwt="0" sf="0" fr="0" cr="0" pr="0" lr="0" color="#FFFFFFFF" image_id="2" bullet_image_id="0" magazine_image_id="0" desc="STR:ZITEM_DESC_506015" snd_reload="we_shotgunpa_reload" snd_fire="we_shotgunpa_fire" snd_dryfire="762arifle_dryfire" maxbullet="30" effect_id="7"/>
    
    <ITEM id="506018" name="STR:ZITEM_NAME_506018" mesh_name="shotgun_hydragold" totalpoint="0" type="range" res_sex="a" res_level="0" slot="range" weapon="shotgun" weight="20" bt_price="240" delay="850" damage="8" ctrl_ability="90" magazine="6" maxbullet="25" reloadtime="5" slug_output="true" gadget_id="0" hp="0" ap="0" maxwt="0" sf="0" fr="0" cr="0" pr="0" lr="0" color="#FFFFFFFF" image_id="2" bullet_image_id="0" magazine_image_id="0" snd_reload="we_shotgunpa_reload" snd_fire="we_shotgunpa_fire" snd_dryfire="762arifle_dryfire" desc="STR:ZITEM_DESC_506018" effect_id="7" />
    Code:
    // string.xml
    <STR id="ZITEM_NAME_506018">Hydra Gold</STR>
    <STR id="ZITEM_DESC_506018">(Hidden items), but committed a huge development funding from Adam Heavy Industries, the shotgun monstrous production cost is not too expensive production performance. The state released the prototype only part of the black market.</STR>
    
    <STR id="ZITEM_NAME_506015">Hydra</STR>
    <STR id="ZITEM_DESC_506015">The final work of Lord Vincent, who received a nobility title from the Axium Empire to honor a lifetime of superlative gunsmith work.</STR>

    Thank you very much friend, you are a beast!



Advertisement