[help] rotation base

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2011 Join Date
    PanamáLocation
    762Posts

Re: [help] rotation base

Quote Originally Posted by Ryusaki View Post
    Nop, this works. Just tested and it does what OP asked, and no, I didn't use refined, but a random source that I've found in the Gunz Repo. It's true that it's not from a 1.5 source, but no matter, since the only thing that changed in the InitCharactersPosition method was the way how ZGame is accessed (it uses ZGetGame() instead of g_pGame).
    I am aware of that change, you just have to make it work for Clan War, Team Match and do it as a switch in Stage Setting to activate it, it is very easy.

MemberRank
    Oct 2019 Join Date
    7Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jorklenis2 View Post
    I am aware of that change, you just have to make it work for Clan War, Team Match and do it as a switch in Stage Setting to activate it, it is very easy.
    I think I didn't make myself clear in my previous reply, so I'll try again. The code I posted is working and is specifically for team matches. Since clan war is a team match game mode, I can't see why it wouldn't work on that mode either. The only thing that is really missing is the switch to enable/disable the base rotation in the stage and clan war matches. Although it is fairly simple to do, I don't feel like doing it since there is already a tutorial demonstrating how to mess with stage options, which anyone could base themselves on.

True MemberRank
    Oct 2011 Join Date
    PanamáLocation
    762Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ryusaki View Post
    I think I didn't make myself clear in my previous reply, so I'll try again. The code I posted is working and is specifically for team matches. Since clan war is a team match game mode, I can't see why it wouldn't work on that mode either. The only thing that is really missing is the switch to enable/disable the base rotation in the stage and clan war matches. Although it is fairly simple to do, I don't feel like doing it since there is already a tutorial demonstrating how to mess with stage options, which anyone could base themselves on.
    It is a good explanation but I already have this done a couple of months ago but this information will be useful for many who seek this method.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement