Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

how do i run the gunz without using agent,match,locator?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the client and the server using SQL are working fine.
how can i run through online or making a server without using may computer turn on.

do i buy a domain for the server?
or Online SQL?

anyone can send me sample procedure.?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
make shortcut from client.exe and modify it via properties and add at end of file location this. "/game town" apply, and launch game via shortcut.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
make shortcut from client.exe and modify it via properties and add at end of file location this. "/game town" apply, and launch game via shortcut.

can you please gave me some sample so i can follow. thanks

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
reymark321 - how do i run the gunz without using agent,match,locator? - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ow see thanks but i mean is how do you run the game so that my friends and can register the game and play together do i have to buy ang server or domain?

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
reymark321 - how do i run the gunz without using agent,match,locator? - RaGEZONE Forums

nothing happen for please help

pYqKdxI - how do i run the gunz without using agent,match,locator? - RaGEZONE Forums

depending on your php version, the odbc_connect function has been deprecated and no longer works.
there are 2 ways, the first is you use the sqlsrv_connect function instead of odbc, or install an older version of php, something like PHP 5.6 should already work.

nothing happen for please help

pYqKdxI - how do i run the gunz without using agent,match,locator? - RaGEZONE Forums

depending on your php version, the odbc_connect function has been deprecated and no longer works.
there are 2 ways, the first is you use the sqlsrv_connect function instead of odbc, or install an older version of php, something like PHP 5.6 should already work.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
C:\User\Secondary\Desktop
Reaction score
Try (appserv-win32-2.5.7.exe) & Follow the video.
appserv:
dll:

Replace DLL 'ntwdblib.dll'

Change this in PHP.ini

extension=php_ming.dll
extension=php_mssql.dll
;extension=php_msql.dll
extension=php_mysql.dll
extension=php_mysqli.dll

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back