Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I need help with RealSound.lib

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it gives me this error and i can't compile

Error 6 error LNK1104: Cannot open file 'RealSound.lib'

Error 6 error LNK1104: Cannot open file 'RealSound.lib'Error 6 error LNK1104: Cannot open file 'RealSound.lib'

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
it gives me this error and i can't compile

Error 6 error LNK1104: Cannot open file 'RealSound.lib'

Error 6 error LNK1104: Cannot open file 'RealSound.lib'Error 6 error LNK1104: Cannot open file 'RealSound.lib'

That and Lib error.
Try to compile only RealSound, maybe it can generate the lib.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much, I changed it to release and I compiled it with no problems.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thank you very much, I changed it to release and I compiled it with no problems.

Great, any questions can ask us here in the area we are here to help.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry to bump, but that is the common failure when you start and begin hustle the source, if you dont do it slowly step by step, you will most likely lose the causing error and nothing you do fixes this because you start fixing the areas you never changed, but its giving error.. and then you get in the witching loop and learned really nothing from previous mistake because you had to rollback entire game to get it fixed normally again, so please focus at the one thing at the time, execute, test it, and when its ok, leave it, backup it, go to next thing you are interest, dont go blindfold and change anything that seems cool or has the word you belive has something to do with what you want to change. dont change a tree of features or func callers in code for your fav, and then wonder why the script keeps breaking and come ask here why you cant do something, you could really do before, be smart, save time for everyone.

Upvote 0
Back