Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

full room being invaded

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:Hã:
hello everyone, so I have a very unusual problem that, although I have already reviewed the problem, it still persists, even with a full room ex: 16/16 the players who are out still manage to enter the room as if they were a VIP or adm, what should I have edited for this to still persist? would have added the player grid in that category?

I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
If you have a full 16/16 room and inside that room there are 3 VIP users and 3 Staff, that means they do not count, you can enter 6 more users to complete it since VIP and Staff do not count.

What you mean is that they count as normal users, I guess or I'm wrong.

You can see that logic in this line of the MatchServer project the module 'MBMatchServer_Stage.cpp' for 'int MBMatchServer::ValidateStageJoin(const MUID& uidPlayer, const MUID& uidStage)'

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what I mean is that in a room full of (16/16, 8/8, 4/4, 2/2) (MMUG players), other (MMUG players) can still invade without having any MMUG adm or vip present

that's not it yet, thanks. I'll do a comparison of all the cpps that contain something related to this and see if I can find any answer in the difference thanks

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
That seems very strange but you can check where I told you and something in CSCommon, in Gunz I don't think much because that depends more on the server side.

Upvote 0
Back