Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking for Artic Gunz DB

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there someone had a db of artic gunz?
I would appreciate those people who shared. :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
haha I never thought I found this here, I had these files in my old mega account, but I lost it when I recovered the password and I had these files from artic gunz I don't know if that's what you are looking for
Zer0nix - Looking for Artic Gunz DB - RaGEZONE Forums

Zer0nix - Looking for Artic Gunz DB - RaGEZONE Forums
This database is not from the artic, but from the GZF.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I think I can help :) I have a folder called ArticGunz with the following contents:
onsfoA3 - Looking for Artic Gunz DB - RaGEZONE Forums

Here is the database file:

Let me know if this is what you sought. If you need one of the other files, let me know.

EDIT: Alright... After reading the thread I suppose this is not the correct DB?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im not at home today, but i think that is not what im looking for since this db is for factory gunz website if im not wrong.

Someone developer here had this db but they kept those files itself they are scared to share or maybe they want to sell it so sad gunz is now dying. and someone who interested to create a new one and calling their help for just a little thing but they didn't do since the files are kept for their own only.

Thanks for somebody who are trying to do their best to find artic db i really, really appreciate your kind and time.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I don't think its the willingness to share, because I do think they are willing. I think that people aren't on this forum as much, and when they are they probably don't have the files anymore. There is no reason why they will not share their files these days, if it were a few years back I can imagine enough reasons, but now, no. Linkrot also doesn't help... the most original download links are dead.

Upvote 0
I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
the gunz community is dying and now some developers here didn't share what they have, or what some people looking for it they are not helping them to revive the gunz to other country and to show that the gunz are still alive.

TxDutch copy that man thanks for your time!

yerij007 why dont you share an artic db just a clean one without account informations.

So that you are interested in ITRTIC GUNZ?
He wants to open so that he then closed in couple of months, implemented something new, something that nobody has already done, let die be creative.

The last DB of Arctic I think it was lost, it is only there that does not have the last procedures of your Ladder system with coins and shop.

Upvote 0
Back