Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to see the maps I created?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone I have created a new map
I wanted to know how to test it in the game?

Do I need to open a server to check?
Thanks for the helpers

DJMiki - How to see the maps I created? - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
All you need are the client files (with the executable of course):
- First, export the map to be able to use it (I mean *.mrs) and copy it to your map's folder in the client
- Go to the client's directory and type 'cmd' in the url bar and hit enter (or open 'cmd' and navigate to the client's directory)
- Type: exeutable_name.exe /game "map_name"
- For example: Gunz.exe /game "mansion"

Try this, if it doesn't work then it could be due to one of the following issues:
1) Serialkey (which needs to be disabled, check mlog.txt if the exe doesn't run)
2) You might need to add the map to channelrule.xml and map.xml inside system.mrs file.

To fix these two issues:
1) You could get the source and disable Serial key in it, or alternatively just get an exe which has Serial key already disabled for testing purposes
2) Decompile system.mrs add the name to channelrule.xml and map.xml to the relevant places (copy paste same lines from previous maps)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back